Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Reno Mommies!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

It seems like Reno has dropped off in this group (Sad!) But I thought I would invite you ladies to come to my Zumba classes. I am currently teaching at Eagle Fitness in NW Reno. My classes are every other Saturday at 9am (Not this weekend, but back at it March 1st). They don't have a drop in fee for your first visit. It is great for all levels of fitness and lots of fun! Hope to see some new faces!

by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I must admit, I did disappear for a while.  Life gets in the way sometimes!!   I hope your class is going great!  I have never done Zumba but from what I have seen my body would reject very loudly!!

MedicturnedMama
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM
You might surprise yourself! If I remember correctly you are in Fernley? There is a class out there that I have heard great things about.

Quoting Ambear72:

I must admit, I did disappear for a while.  Life gets in the way sometimes!!   I hope your class is going great!  I have never done Zumba but from what I have seen my body would reject very loudly!!

1lilmomma3
by on Oct. 31, 2014 at 12:06 PM

LOVE ZUMBA!!!!! If I was closer to you I would definately go! Im out in Dayton...but just might be worht the drive :) Im gonna have to see if I can get a sitter and come check out your class!

MedicturnedMama
by Member on Oct. 31, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quoting 1lilmomma3:

LOVE ZUMBA!!!!! If I was closer to you I would definately go! Im out in Dayton...but just might be worht the drive :) Im gonna have to see if I can get a sitter and come check out your class!

That is a long drive, but it would be great to have you. I am now teaching every Tuesday and Saturday at 9am. If you are interested in classes closer to home you can go to Zumba.com and find classes too. I did my certification with someone that was from your area. I think she works as a sub instructor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN