Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elko/ Wells area

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2015 at 11:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey ladies! My hubby was just offered a job in Wells and he starts mid-october. We currently live in Lovelock and from what I have seen the rent prices out that way are outragous. How do people survive there? As it is I am going to have to get a job right away or we will never be able to afford rent!!! We are not sure if we are going to move to wells or elko yet, but preferably wells. Any suggestions on how to find housing listings there for rentals? Also I couldnt find any day cares listed for wells... anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance!

by on Sep. 9, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
leximann
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2015 at 1:43 PM

I understand the struggle.  I moved to Winnemucca from Vegas and can't believe the rent prices.  I seriously wanted to ask the guy I talked to what he was smoking when he quoted me a price on the one bedroom 1 bathroom apartment I asked about my 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in a gated community out in grass valley was cheaper than the tiny place I asked aobut.

Bogdonmomma1
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2015 at 1:30 AM
I live in elko. Wells is an hour away, wells it's it's own place. Check rubywantads.com it has jobs and places to live. If you have any questions feel free to message me!
redneckmama2
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Thanks for the info. We found a place through a realtor, though it isnt the best house and needs some cleaning and repairs... but ill definitely check out the site you suggested. 

Quoting Bogdonmomma1: I live in elko. Wells is an hour away, wells it's it's own place. Check rubywantads.com it has jobs and places to live. If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)