Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Welcome to Virginia Moms!! Introduce yourselves here...

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:14 AM
  • 451 Replies

wave Welcome to the Virginia Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Signature for the Virginia Moms group, click here:
Virginia group signatures  

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee
Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn 

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xat
by Amanda on Aug. 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!

My name is Amanda and I live in Roanoke, Va. I am 27 and a mother of three kids. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

rishsticks
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Rish. I am 25 and have a 6 month old daugher. I lived in Va Beach, VA from when I was 12 up until a year ago. We now live in MD due to the military. We own a rental in VA so we still visit once a month, to see friends/family etc...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Sam I'm 23 I have 3 kids. A 4yo dd, a 2yo dd and a 3 1/2 month old dd. I'm married. I have lived in Va my whole life except for a year and a half when I moved to California since my husband was in the marines. I live in front royal but I was born in Manassas have family there and in gainesville.
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM
My hubby goes down there once a month for military drill. Sometimes the kids and I go with him.

Quoting Xat:

Hi everyone!

My name is Amanda and I live in Roanoke, Va. I am 27 and a mother of three kids. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm Sabrina, I'm 26 and have 3 little boys. Isaac is 6, Liam is 4 and Eban is 2.  I have been married 7 years.  I grew up in Woodstock, VA but 2 years ago we moved to Stephens City.

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Hi! I'm Michelle and I live in Northern VA now. I grew up in Lexington VA which is between Roanoke and Harrisonburg if you've never heard of it. Or you may know it as the home of VMI. I have three kids and a 4th on the way (but that one is a secret for now) plus a husband, a German Shepherd and a bunch of fish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I ladies!  I am NIcki and me and my little family live in Fredericksburg VA.  I am mom to Emerson (5) and Ila (4) and married to James for 6 years now.  I am excited to be here and meet other Va moms!

anjones09
by Ashley on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Hi :) I'm Ashley, 25, from Danville Va. My dh and I just had our first child, Caleb, on 12/27/11. Look forward to getting to know everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by Diana on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hi...im diana i live in va beach and i have 2 girls audree and charly

Audreesmommy757
by Diana on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:53 PM

MY DD WAS 12/27/07...LOL

Quoting anjones09:

Hi :) I'm Ashley, 25, from Danville Va. My dh and I just had our first child, Caleb, on 12/27/12. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)