Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

What area of Virginia do you live in?

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

What are of Viriginia do you live in? Do you like it?

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I live in Manassas, I like it here =0)

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I live in Loudoun County, outside of the town of Middleburg. Love it here, this is home.

jaytee
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:31 PM
I live in Colonial Beach. So far I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by Natalie on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Stafford County, Fredericksburg *technically*. I don't HATE it, but I'm really ready to move. 

PeapodMom08
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Roanoke. I like all the parks, museums, festivals, and other cultural things it has to offer. But I'm surprised by the small town mindset considering this is considered a city.

twinklebites
by Kelly on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Windsor. Its in Isle of Wight County I love it ! I cummute to Porstmouth everyday but its well worth it !

ToddlerMom123
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Leesburg, and yes I do like it.

AdamsWife0901
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Virginia Beach. I like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyaMami
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

We live in North Chesterfield its a great place to live I love it!

Larisa72
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

"WaynesDraft".....According to post office, I'm in Waynesboro, but 3 houses down from me is Stuarts Draft....and I'm only a mile away from the SD post office....hence the new name "WaynesDraft" (oh, and all 3 SD schools are 3/8 mile from my front door {sigh}.

Like it??  It has it's positive points.....don't like that we live across the street from a trailer park (not that there's anything wrong with that because I used to livei n a trailer park...before I met my husband)......this one seems to fit ALL the negative stereotypes......sex offenders, drunk rednecks (heck, have a family of those out my back yard!), just eh.....oh, and we have NO family near us whatsoever.....finally....son was bullied in school last year and they did nothing but give the kid a 1-day ISS......my son chose to be homeschooles this year and his grades are better than they ever have been (online classes, started in June)....final negative....if you want to do any major shopping, you have to go to Harrisonburg or Charlottesville....or even Richmond or Williamsburg.....but it's ok, we accept that Walmart is better fos us because we are so hard on our clothes that traveling farther and spending more would just be a waste (we all exercise, do yard work, and are currently working on finishing what will shoon be my husband's office....clothes get trashed fast!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)