Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Tuesday is National Voter Registration Day

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 38 Replies

Are you registered to vote?  It only takes a few minutes. Register here: www.gottaregister.com

Already registered?  Spread the word!

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navygf07
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I am thinking that I will register....really do not want to but, I hope that my vote will help the person I am going for...I just want this to end...

navygf07
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Is the link supposed to take you to set up a microsoft account? 

Cafe Maria
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Quoting navygf07:

Hi.  Sorry you had trouble with the link.  Try it again.  It should work for you:  https://www.gottaregister.com/

Definitely register!  Don't get discouraged and have your voice heard!

navygf07
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I ended up finding a link in google, I think it ended up being the one you just posted :) I registered..now I just need to print out the form and mail it in..good thing I have time to get it in..they recommend 22 post mark days before the election...Thank you for posting the link, as much as I try to stay out of politics, this year is going to be another year I vote...

Quoting Cafe Maria:

Quoting navygf07:

Hi.  Sorry you had trouble with the link.  Try it again.  It should work for you:  https://www.gottaregister.com/

Definitely register!  Don't get discouraged and have your voice heard!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Yes I am registered...thanks for posting.

vinalex0581
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:06 AM

i'm 30...never voted.......never will no, i'm not even registered to vote

rockinfirekitty
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Thank you for the reminder :) I am registered already but I forgot to remind my cousin. If you dont vote I think you seriously have no right to complain about the mess our country is in because you've done nothing to help prevent it.

Happy Voting!

psych_mom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM
5 moms liked this

I am going to register to vote this year, although I wish that I wouldn't have clicked on the link above. I wish that you would have given a warning that it is a democrat ran site. I hope that I do not receive any more emails from this site and I am glad that I used my junk email address for this link.

Kleotide
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I personally I really frustrated with trying to register!  I've put in the application three times (throught this year and last) and have recieved no cumminication from the state or county on getting my voter card.  This happened last time as well.   Every time I try to vote, I get stone-walled!

DvlDogWfe
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Done! I've been looking for info on this forever! I moved here right after the last election from AZ, so thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN