Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

The clear choice between Romney and President Obama on education

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 15 Replies

Whether it's education funding or school improvement, there are clear differences between the President's policies and Romney's proposals.  Find out how President Obama's policies help the middle class afford education and much more:

http://www.barackobama.com/truth-team/entry/from-kindergarten-to-college-the-clear-choice-between-romney-and-president/

Which candidate has a better plan to expand access to education?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

We need to support our children's education.  They are the future!

Obama has the better plan

mom2jessnky
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Obama's plan sounds better. Education is extremely important.

arpazia
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Obama's plan sounds more appealing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM

There are more choices then just these two.

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Thanks for sharing!  I agree that the choice is very clear.  romney/ryan does not value education.  Apparently it's one of their favorite areas to cut funding and oppose reform and aid.  President Obama clearly has the best education plan and really puts his words into action, as opposed to romney/ryan who SAY they value education and then illustrate that by slashing funding and opposing reform, all while telling people they should just borrow the money from their parents or work three jobs.  The opportunity to get a quality education should not be limited to the very wealthy.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM

True 

Quoting mom_to_travis:

The opportunity to get a quality education should not be limited to the very wealthy.

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I like the President's plan

LancesMom
<-- So proud of my kid!!
Today at 9:46 AM
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I like the presidents plan

jwsdpe
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM

NO WAY would i vote for Obama!! You people need to educate yourselves!!

mimi0815
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Im just curious but why is it when people support OBAMA the other side seems to attack people in a personal  way instead of just saying they believe in  ex.  Romney's policies and here are the reasons why , they come back with this>>"NO WAY would I vote for OBAMA!!  You people need to educate yourselves!!,  OK the first half of the sentence is your personal choice fine but the second half answer it why do people need to educate themselves? what dont they know that you do? Elaborate and explain instead of putting people down.  Its this very attitude that makes me not even want to listen to what the Republicans have to say. If you want folks to vote for your person you may want to represent them a little better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)