Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The clear choice between Romney and President Obama on education

Posted by   + Show Post

Whether it's education funding or school improvement, there are clear differences between the President's policies and Romney's proposals.  Find out how President Obama's policies help the middle class afford education and much more:

http://www.barackobama.com/truth-team/entry/from-kindergarten-to-college-the-clear-choice-between-romney-and-president/

Which candidate has a better plan to expand access to education?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (11-15):
rishsticks
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM
THANK YOU. I'm so tired of this political bs.

Quoting nicki1018:

There are more choices then just these two.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Yes!!  Great post.

Quoting mimi0815:

Im just curious but why is it when people support OBAMA the other side seems to attack people in a personal  way instead of just saying they believe in  ex.  Romney's policies and here are the reasons why , they come back with this>>"NO WAY would I vote for OBAMA!!  You people need to educate yourselves!!,  OK the first half of the sentence is your personal choice fine but the second half answer it why do people need to educate themselves? what dont they know that you do? Elaborate and explain instead of putting people down.  Its this very attitude that makes me not even want to listen to what the Republicans have to say. If you want folks to vote for your person you may want to represent them a little better.

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Pfft.  NO WAY would I vot for romney.  Comments like "You people need to educate yourselves!!" really don't add much to the dialogue.

Quoting jwsdpe:

NO WAY would i vote for Obama!! You people need to educate yourselves!!

Xat
by Amanda on Oct. 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Obama's sounds better.

arpazia
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Heavens yes

Quoting mimi0815:

Im just curious but why is it when people support OBAMA the other side seems to attack people in a personal  way instead of just saying they believe in  ex.  Romney's policies and here are the reasons why , they come back with this>>"NO WAY would I vote for OBAMA!!  You people need to educate yourselves!!,  OK the first half of the sentence is your personal choice fine but the second half answer it why do people need to educate themselves? what dont they know that you do? Elaborate and explain instead of putting people down.  Its this very attitude that makes me not even want to listen to what the Republicans have to say. If you want folks to vote for your person you may want to represent them a little better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)