All the yummy foods, desserts, drinks, snacks are coming out for another season. Lets share some of our favorite treats we love for the Holiday.
For me I am anything pumpkin anytime of the year. I made pumpkin shakes at home and I cant stop making them.
Pumpkin Pie Shake
- 1 cup fat-free milk $
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Pumpkin-pie spice (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses. Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping; sprinkle with the additional pumpkin-pie spice, if desired.
I love this recipe.