Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Then and Now....

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM
  • 53 Replies

I seen this in another group and thought it was a good idea...lol Post a picture of you then (whenever, but before you had kids) then post a pic of you now. Let me see what I got. lol

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Me in 2006

This was 2007 or 2008 - I can't really remember lol 

This was a couple of weeks ago

So let's see them ladies, I have more old one too....lol  

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Where's everyone at?!

Xat
by Amanda on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I don't have any on my computer from before I had kids. This is me about 3-4 years ago. I already had two kids in this pic.

This is me the day after Easter. I have 3 kids totalled by the time this pic was taken, they are all in the pic along with my fil and bil.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM

You look really young =0)

Quoting Xat:

I don't have any on my computer from before I had kids. This is me about 3-4 years ago. I already had two kids in this pic.

This is me the day after Easter. I have 3 kids totalled by the time this pic was taken, they are all in the pic along with my fil and bil.

Xat
by Amanda on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I hear that a lot. When I was pregnant with my youngest a woman actually started yelling at me at work because I was pregnant. Then I told her I had 3 kids she told me that my parents should be watching me more closely because there is no reason a 16 year old should have one kid let alone three. My manager told her that I wasn't 16 and that she had to leave and wasn't allowed back in there. LOL I am 27 now and my oldest child is 7 so I wasn't a teen mom but everyone seems to think I was.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Xat:

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM

It's a good thing though, except for the lady yelling at you part. lol I never understand why people do that, like it's not any of their business and she was wrong to begin with. lol

Quoting Xat:

I hear that a lot. When I was pregnant with my youngest a woman actually started yelling at me at work because I was pregnant. Then I told her I had 3 kids she told me that my parents should be watching me more closely because there is no reason a 16 year old should have one kid let alone three. My manager told her that I wasn't 16 and that she had to leave and wasn't allowed back in there. LOL I am 27 now and my oldest child is 7 so I wasn't a teen mom but everyone seems to think I was.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Xat:

nicki1018
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM

2005 graduation

2006 first year in college

2007 pregnant with my first baby

Me kind of today.  Its a month or two old.

I cant find any pics of my second pregnancy.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM

You have changed a lot (not in a bad way), but you can def tell a difference like you have grown up! =0)

Quoting nicki1018:

2005 graduation

2006 first year in college

2007 pregnant with my first baby

Me kind of today.  Its a month or two old.

I cant find any pics of my second pregnancy.

nicki1018
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Yeah you really can.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

You have changed a lot (not in a bad way), but you can def tell a difference like you have grown up! =0)

Quoting nicki1018:

anjones09
by Ashley on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

2005 at 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)