Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Women need to have a voice in this election

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this

Found this on youtube...what do you think?

You still have time to register-October 15th is the deadline here in VA. Go to gottavote.com and register today.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
on_the_beach
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Michelle on why it's important women vote

on_the_beach
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Dr. Maya Angelou and Lynn Whitfield on voting

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Thanks very much for sharing.

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I think women should always have a voice, in every election, but I do think it's absolutely crucial this time.  The desire of the GOP to regulate our bodies is truly frightening.  Do you like your rights?  Then you must vote to keep them!  Don't take them for granted or assume they can't be taken away.

Great video!  Thanks for sharing.

mkamom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM
4 moms liked this

I think it is important for ALL CITIZENS to vote.  Regardless of whether they are men or women.  Ladies, please DO NOT vote with your hormones and body parts.  Use your BRAINS.  To vote with your girl stuff would set us back to the days before the women's sufferage movement.  Women fought for and won the right to vote because we felt we could contibute to our great nation.  With our minds.  Not our bodies.  Research the issues.  Understand the implications of your decisions.   Vote for AMERICA

arpazia
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Everyone should have a voice, not just women!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

The one thing many women may not understand is that there is a bill called Roe Vs Wade that protects womens rights to pro choice and birth contol.Romney and Ryan want to over turn this bill and rights to women.They also want to close plan parenthood.

~Tia

gammie
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Being used for a vote it not a good way to vote!!

A man in the White House HAS NO RIGTHT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN NOT DO IN MY PERSONNEL LIFE.

OBAMA AND MITT do not stand for what I believe in so I will not vote. I say to others vote 3rd party if you feel you have to vote.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156571_429222273803425_1697594787_n.jpg

pinkcoffeecup
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I will vote Romney/Ryan.  Because I feel they will do the best job.  I don't care who gets mad at me.  Obama/Biden are Buffoons.  They have no clue to how to run this country. They made a great mess of it.  Then blamed it on George Bush.  Instead of owning up to their own mistakes.  But that's how the Liberals think. Nothing is their fault.   I can't stand none of the Liberals in office.  Including Nancy  Pelosi.  She is the one who said just vote for Obama Care. Read about it later. 

joey125
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Why when some speak of women they refer their vote to hormones or lady parts, do we accuse men of the same thing, voting with their body parts, its pretty bad when women speak that way of other women,    I think Joe Biden said it best, its between a woman and her doctor,   The GOP started this entire debate by trying to pass laws interfering with women's rights, now they complain, its absurd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN