Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women need to have a voice in this election

Posted by   + Show Post

Found this on youtube...what do you think?

You still have time to register-October 15th is the deadline here in VA. Go to gottavote.com and register today.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
LancesMom
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Just wait til a women runs for president!

missmansmommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Women do have a voice, but some of us choose to vote pro-life, and are not represented by Obama. I actually will not be voting for Obama or Romney, but for Virgil Goode, who is pro-life and against illegal immigration, among other things.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Can't watch right now... 

Wil have to come back

arpazia
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I seem to agree with the majority of your replies

Quoting MomTiara19:

Hi,

The one thing many women may not understand is that there is a bill called Roe Vs Wade that protects womens rights to pro choice and birth contol.Romney and Ryan want to over turn this bill and rights to women.They also want to close plan parenthood.

~Tia

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM
You have a right to your opinion!

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I will vote Romney/Ryan.  Because I feel they will do the best job.  I don't care who gets mad at me.  Obama/Biden are Buffoons.  They have no clue to how to run this country. They made a great mess of it.  Then blamed it on George Bush.  Instead of owning up to their own mistakes.  But that's how the Liberals think. Nothing is their fault.   I can't stand none of the Liberals in office.  Including Nancy  Pelosi.  She is the one who said just vote for Obama Care. Read about it later. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Well said, I agree.

Quoting mom_to_travis:

I think women should always have a voice, in every election, but I do think it's absolutely crucial this time.  The desire of the GOP to regulate our bodies is truly frightening.  Do you like your rights?  Then you must vote to keep them!  Don't take them for granted or assume they can't be taken away.

Great video!  Thanks for sharing.

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Great points.  I agree.

Quoting joey125:

Why when some speak of women they refer their vote to hormones or lady parts, do we accuse men of the same thing, voting with their body parts, its pretty bad when women speak that way of other women,    I think Joe Biden said it best, its between a woman and her doctor,   The GOP started this entire debate by trying to pass laws interfering with women's rights, now they complain, its absurd.

LancesMom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I think all women need to get out and vote. Right now its the only voices we have.

rishsticks
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Best reply ever. Thanks for that.

Quoting mkamom:

I think it is important for ALL CITIZENS to vote.  Regardless of whether they are men or women.  Ladies, please DO NOT vote with your hormones and body parts.  Use your BRAINS.  To vote with your girl stuff would set us back to the days before the women's sufferage movement.  Women fought for and won the right to vote because we felt we could contibute to our great nation.  With our minds.  Not our bodies.  Research the issues.  Understand the implications of your decisions.   Vote for AMERICA

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Quoting virginiamama71:

Thanks very much for sharing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)