Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothes Shopping!

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

Where do you get your clothes?

Yours, not your children.

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I am going to be going clothes shopping in a couple weeks.

I hate clothes shopping.  I am small and really don't like the current style.

I shop in the juniors department because women's clothes don't fit me.  

My favorite clothing store is online, it's Soul Flower, only problem is... they're stuff is too big now too :-(

MamarazziTo2
by Kendra on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I always go to Target, thrift stores and Rugged Warehouse. I LOVE Rugged Warehouse!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Target, Ross, Walmart, Penneys, Kohls, online Chadwicks

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Also consignment and thrift shops 

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:43 PM

the last few times i've gotten clothes it's been from goodwill. i went on a spree when we got tax money this past year and got stuff from JessicaLouise.com and a bathing suit from PinUpGirlClothing. i usually never spend that much, but i can't find stuff i really really like in stores.

nicki1018
by Nicki on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

The mall, Walmart, Target.  Wherever it is cheap

milmil06
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I really love express sometimes I like stuff from American eagle but recently all I seem to like is their jeans and a lot of times I find really cute stuff at target or Ross or tjmaxx I hate looking for things if I can't see it fall in love with it and just grab my size I usually won't buy or shop at the place but shoot I've found some very cute neutral Lacey tops I'm actually annoyed I just wore this lace top I bought at Ross 3 months ago for the first time on Saturday and of course the damn dog jumped and put its paws on my shoulder and of course one of the nails snags it I had it on for 15 minutes but I didnt have time to change and no one saw it lol and then someone complimented me on it at the gas station and we got to talking and there were two other woman in their and they told me how to fix the whole!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I shop everywhere, from Kohls, Target, Walmart, WetSeal, Charolette Russe, American Eagle, Aeropostle, Old Navy where ever I can find something I like. I need some clothes now, but I'm broke. lol

Xat
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Either Ross or goodwill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Puppy_Mom
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Depends. I shopt many different places including thrift stores

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)