Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

How big is your home?

Is it big enough to fit your family without being too crowded?

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Replies (11-18):
VanillaLatteLvr
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:33 PM
This house is nice - 3 bedroom / 1 bath - even w/ its little "oddities". There's an eating area as opposed to a dining room (which I miss). A nice yard. No basement & limited attic (w/ WAY too many cobwebs). We had to build a 2nd shed - the 1 already here is small & 2-story. We were planning on adding a 2nd bathroom in the (large) laundry room... HOWEVER... we are now going thru everything & purging as much as possible bcuz Gene & I are moving to Rome, NY, in about a month. Our son is staying here tho & he's already moved in w/ a friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
milmil06
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Our house is 1600 it's plenty for us the kids have their own bed room now they use to share a room and the 3rd bedroom was the game room but the 3 yo wanted his own room so after he didn't get tired of sleeping on the floor we moved his bed into the room I love my kitchen and my bedroom and retreat and bathroom they r HUGE the loving room isn't overly big but with the kids knowing the toys stay in the game room/older ones room it doesn't matter bc the living room is just used to watch tv and for me to fold laundry lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
childofgod04
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Our home is 980 sq. ft. We have 2 bedrooms 1.5 bathrooms. 2 stories. We are only a family of 3 but it is definitely not enough space for us with all the baby stuff. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM
We have plenty of room now since we moved in July before then it was horrible lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

well its big enough to fit us except my 2 kids share a room! We would like something with another bedroom since I have boy/girl kids :)

Felicity532
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM

It's about 2400 square feet. We love our home and more importantly, our neighbors.

Xat
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

We feel the same way. Our neighbor is more like family than a neighbor. If I ever need anything I know they will be there to help and we are more than happy to help them if they ever need it.

Quoting Felicity532:

It's about 2400 square feet. We love our home and more importantly, our neighbors.

bunnywzrd
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM

We have a 3 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bathrooms. A family of 4 so it is big enough for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)