Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

How is everyone?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 37 Replies

I feel like I haven't talked to you ladies in a while? How is everyone? Anything new going on? Let's talk, just random doesn't matter! lol

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Where is everyone? =(

Rach0307
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I'm here! Getting a few things packed here and there, moving into out new place in 2 weeks and excited :) How are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:07 AM

That is exciting. Hope all goes well. =0) I'm ok, just tired and still feel like I have a chest cold which sucks, lol which it would move it's way out. lol

Quoting Rach0307:

I'm here! Getting a few things packed here and there, moving into out new place in 2 weeks and excited :) How are you?

bunnywzrd
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Doing ok here. Just need motivation to get up off my butt and do something. LOL

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM

LOL I hate when that happens, you have something to do or need to but can't seem to find the motivation for it, happens all the time to me lol

Quoting bunnywzrd:

Doing ok here. Just need motivation to get up off my butt and do something. LOL

Rach0307
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM
That's no fun! Everybody seems to be getting sick lately :/ If you lived closer, I would bring you homemade soup and lobster pizza; they make everything better!

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

That is exciting. Hope all goes well. =0) I'm ok, just tired and still feel like I have a chest cold which sucks, lol which it would move it's way out. lol

Quoting Rach0307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM

HEYY!!!!!!!!! 

Today is hubbys bday so just hanging around while he takes a bday nap..lol he pissed me off today cause he got a ticket for turning into Aydens school where he wasnt supposed too.. BUT even more mad Ayden missed the bus...

AND AF showed up today :/ I wanted to be preganant! BUMMER!

Hope you are having a good day :)

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I am good. 

rishsticks
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Hi. Sorry. Been busy with school work and trying to catch up. Hopefully making a comeback soon! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I blame it on the weather change and my daughter lol because she was sick lol awww, thanks, those sound really awesome and I want some now! lol

Quoting Rach0307:

That's no fun! Everybody seems to be getting sick lately :/ If you lived closer, I would bring you homemade soup and lobster pizza; they make everything better!

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Rach0307:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN