Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

saw this on FB... lmao

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I don't blame you at all!!!

Quoting BeachMama05:

Hahaha yeah.. Made me never wanna shop it :)

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

lol oh goodness, I could only imagaine, I would have been scared for my life if I had to work on a black friday. lol

Quoting BeachMama05:

I have not... Usually I'm broke by the end of the month lmfao! I used to work at k Mart though.. It got pretty serious Hahahahahaha

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

lol I have never shopped black friday before. Have you? I just don't know if I could take people acting crazy lol

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:16 PM

sad, some people have been injured or died in those tramples 

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM

that is sad!

Quoting virginiamama71:

sad, some people have been injured or died in those tramples 

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Lol true.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Oh and I have gone before. The mall here opens at midnight and dh and I took the boys one year when they were really little. They slept in the stroller the whole time. It was pretty busy but not insane stampedes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dmdorsey
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I have NEVER shopped Black Friday!!!!!  After teaching, one of two things are going on either i'm broke or i can't stand to see adults act like children!!  Can't do chaos!!!  Happy Thanksgiving! 

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I couldnt do it either lol

Quoting dmdorsey:

I have NEVER shopped Black Friday!!!!!  After teaching, one of two things are going on either i'm broke or i can't stand to see adults act like children!!  Can't do chaos!!!  Happy Thanksgiving! 

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM

lucky you!!! I see lines and lines of people out side of stores and get anxiety just seeing it lol

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

Oh and I have gone before. The mall here opens at midnight and dh and I took the boys one year when they were really little. They slept in the stroller the whole time. It was pretty busy but not insane stampedes.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dmdorsey:

I have NEVER shopped Black Friday!!!!! 

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Not too often do they happen at the malls, but those insane stampedes happen when stores like Walmart have items for lower prices and its just going to be for the first hour after opening and people bumrush the doors.

People have been shot, pepper sprayed, beat down, injured,  died, just to get their hands on items that they could have bought at any other time but cause its just a few dollars less they just have to have it and by any means necessary.

They have already said people are setting up camps outside of stores now for the big stampede day.

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)