Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

What's on the list for your little ones?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 36 Replies

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? What's on the list for your little ones? I love the Christmas season and can't wait to decorate and start shopping =0)

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm almost done shopping for the kids and my Dh

We're thinking about getting our 4 year old a tablet.  His older brother got one last year.

I still have to shop for everyone else before i can say I'm officially DONE!

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM

You go girl!! lol I haven't even started yet. lol I'm always last minute, but I don't have many to buy for. What kind of tablet are you guys getting him?

Quoting SabrinaLC:

We're thinking about getting our 4 year old a tablet.  His older brother got one last year.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I always start early.  I spread it out over a couple months so it's not one large sum all at once.

We're probably going with the Nabi.  That's what we got our oldest and it works well.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

You go girl!! lol I haven't even started yet. lol I'm always last minute, but I don't have many to buy for. What kind of tablet are you guys getting him?

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM

That's good and smart, I should do that. lol

I've never heard of that tablet, I'll have to look it up. I was thinking of one for my daughter, but was thinking of the leappad 2.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I always start early.  I spread it out over a couple months so it's not one large sum all at once.

We're probably going with the Nabi.  That's what we got our oldest and it works well.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM

It's more like an adult tablet but for kids.  It runs Android so you can download games like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope.  It has a browser also.  It's a really nice tablet.  We bought a LeapPad for our 4 year old and he barely plays with it.  He's more interested in the other tablets

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

I've never heard of that tablet, I'll have to look it up. I was thinking of one for my daughter, but was thinking of the leappad 2.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thanks, I'll have to check it out, because I def want to get something that she will play with and like. There's so many choices out there that I have no idea. lol

Quoting SabrinaLC:

It's more like an adult tablet but for kids.  It runs Android so you can download games like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope.  It has a browser also.  It's a really nice tablet.  We bought a LeapPad for our 4 year old and he barely plays with it.  He's more interested in the other tablets

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Xat
by Amanda on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM

My dd wants everything you could think of, my oldest son wants legos and my youngest loves elmo and dinosaurs. I have put a few things on layaway.

rishsticks
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Nothing. Her birthday is less than a month later...lol. I don't think we will exchange gifts on Christmas in our family. We've toyed with other ideas. Well see when she's older.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Sounds like my daughter. lol She's always telling me she likes something. lol You've got more of head start then me. lol

Quoting Xat:

My dd wants everything you could think of, my oldest son wants legos and my youngest loves elmo and dinosaurs. I have put a few things on layaway.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Is her first birthday? How exciting!! =0)

Quoting rishsticks:

Nothing. Her birthday is less than a month later...lol. I don't think we will exchange gifts on Christmas in our family. We've toyed with other ideas. Well see when she's older.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN