Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on the list for your little ones?

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? What's on the list for your little ones? I love the Christmas season and can't wait to decorate and start shopping =0)

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
Xat
by Amanda on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I didn't get much. I put $130 worth on layaway. I wanted to get at least one big iteam and then I will pick up little things here and there.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Sounds like my daughter. lol She's always telling me she likes something. lol You've got more of head start then me. lol

Quoting Xat:

My dd wants everything you could think of, my oldest son wants legos and my youngest loves elmo and dinosaurs. I have put a few things on layaway.

rishsticks
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Yep. So she'll get all her presents then...and probably forever lol. Too close together.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Is her first birthday? How exciting!! =0)

Quoting rishsticks:

Nothing. Her birthday is less than a month later...lol. I don't think we will exchange gifts on Christmas in our family. We've toyed with other ideas. Well see when she's older.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM

That's more then what I did. lol I think I'm going to do mine next week but def before black friday. lol

Quoting Xat:

I didn't get much. I put $130 worth on layaway. I wanted to get at least one big iteam and then I will pick up little things here and there.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Sounds like my daughter. lol She's always telling me she likes something. lol You've got more of head start then me. lol

Quoting Xat:

My dd wants everything you could think of, my oldest son wants legos and my youngest loves elmo and dinosaurs. I have put a few things on layaway.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I'm sure she'll enjoy it and wont mind lol  =0)

Quoting rishsticks:

Yep. So she'll get all her presents then...and probably forever lol. Too close together.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Is her first birthday? How exciting!! =0)

Quoting rishsticks:

Nothing. Her birthday is less than a month later...lol. I don't think we will exchange gifts on Christmas in our family. We've toyed with other ideas. Well see when she's older.

Rach0307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Haven't started, lol. My son keeps telling me that he wants something different, so Idk what to get him yet. My husband is always hard to shop for. We usually pick out something nice for DH's mom, and send our siblings gift cards. For the adult family members near us, I bake goodies, and my cousin's daughter is easy to shop for because she's a little girl, lol. I usually get her a dress and some crafts (which she's huge into).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Sounds like you got a lot of people to shop for, well compared to what I have. lol You sound like you got it all covered though, wanna come do mine next. lol

Quoting Rach0307:

Haven't started, lol. My son keeps telling me that he wants something different, so Idk what to get him yet. My husband is always hard to shop for. We usually pick out something nice for DH's mom, and send our siblings gift cards. For the adult family members near us, I bake goodies, and my cousin's daughter is easy to shop for because she's a little girl, lol. I usually get her a dress and some crafts (which she's huge into).

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd's birthday is also next month. I've gotten her a few things but haven't decided which ones are for which occasion yet. I've gotten my boys each a Mobigo game but I'm not sure what else we're getting them. There's some Avengers stuff I want to get and I think they'd love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rach0307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Yeah, we have huge families, but we only shop for kids and immediate family. I love baking, though, so that's my favorite part! I have my few specialties that I do every year and get all crafty with the goody boxes. It'll be especially fun this year because we decided to stay home, so I won't be rushing to get things done before travelling :)

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Sounds like you got a lot of people to shop for, well compared to what I have. lol You sound like you got it all covered though, wanna come do mine next. lol

Quoting Rach0307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Baking good are nice, I never thought to do that for everyone. I don't usually bake though, so that would be interesting. lol

Quoting Rach0307:

Yeah, we have huge families, but we only shop for kids and immediate family. I love baking, though, so that's my favorite part! I have my few specialties that I do every year and get all crafty with the goody boxes. It'll be especially fun this year because we decided to stay home, so I won't be rushing to get things done before travelling :)

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Rach0307:

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I am done with Amelia's- unless I see something that catches me eye..lol 

Her big gift is a Dora big wheel bike... the she got barbies, a barbie head she can do the hair... a dora mermaid.... a meliisa and doug bear piece puzzel and a few other things I cant remember.. they are HIDDEN lol

Ayden's not done but so far.. His big gift is a Nook Color.. he aslo so far had a microscope... and a lego ninjago set. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)