Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Thanksgiving...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  • 19 Replies

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! =0) Are you doing anything special?? Any Holiday traditions that you have kept as a kid??

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM

We might go around visit a bunch of family but nothing too too special. =0) I don't have any Holiday traditions, I think we should start our own.. =0)

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Thanks! 

Thursday we'll be going to my Grandma's house in Reva.  She use to live in Manassas.  I've gone almost every year since I was born.

Friday we'll be going to Dh's parents house

Then Sunday we're doing a meal here with my mom and my brother

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Your welcome! =0)

You sound super busy and like you'll be eating for days! lol Good that you get to visit everyone though!! =0)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Thanks! 

Thursday we'll be going to my Grandma's house in Reva.  She use to live in Manassas.  I've gone almost every year since I was born.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:32 PM

That isn't even everyone! lol  Maybe 50% of the family?

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Your welcome! =0)

You sound super busy and like you'll be eating for days! lol Good that you get to visit everyone though!! =0)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Thanks! 

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Thanks!! =0)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

That isn't even everyone! lol  Maybe 50% of the family?

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Your welcome! =0)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Thanks! 

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

We'll be having Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  Dh, dd & I and dh's brother, his wife and her dd will also be joining us.  We may go visit our oldest son & his family later in the evening; his wife's aunt & uncle are going to visit them for dinner & we've never met them ... her family isn't a close one.   

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Sounds fun!! =0) Have a good time spending it together!! =0)

Quoting dingysfamily:

We'll be having Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  Dh, dd & I and dh's brother, his wife and her dd will also be joining us.  We may go visit our oldest son & his family later in the evening; his wife's aunt & uncle are going to visit them for dinner & we've never met them ... her family isn't a close one.   

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM

watching football is the main tradition my family keepssmile mini

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:40 PM

have fun

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Thanks! 

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM
It's just going to be dh, the kids and me. I'm looking forward to it being nice and relaxed and as quiet as it can be with three kids and two dogs lol. Especially after everyone has been sick it's a relief not to be going anywhere or have to worry about company. But of course I'm still making the big meal, that's the best part. Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)