Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Where is???.....

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 30 Replies

Everyone at? Do I need to send an APB out on everyone?! Get your butts back here.....lol seriously though, seems quite, hope everyone is ok and have some sort of reason for not being here....lol

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I am here. Was busy trying to catch up at work and did not get to log in much today.

Xat
by Amanda on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I've been busy studying for my final in my class. Not that I am done with that class I will have a little more free time to be on here.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Sorry :-(

With Thanksgiving (we did 3!), the passing of my uncle, doctors appointments, and lots to crochet, I just haven't been around much. 

This week is kinda busy for me.  I had to take my youngest to meet our new doctor today.  Tomorrow is kinda going to be my break day, Thursday I have to take the older two boys to meet the doctor and hopefully get to Kohl's to find something to wear to the funeral :-(  Then Friday is my doctors appointment (may have to reschedule) and the funeral is in Culpepper.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Hope you got all caught up on your work!! =0)

Quoting virginiamama71:

I am here. Was busy trying to catch up at work and did not get to log in much today.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM

How did your final go?

Quoting Xat:

I've been busy studying for my final in my class. Not that I am done with that class I will have a little more free time to be on here.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Goodness, you sound busy, no wonder you haven't been here. Sorry to hear about your uncle again!!! hugsHope all goes well with the boys and the doctors appointments!!! =0) I grew up in Culpeper. lol Hope it goes well for you and your family!!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Sorry :-(

With Thanksgiving (we did 3!), the passing of my uncle, doctors appointments, and lots to crochet, I just haven't been around much. 

This week is kinda busy for me.  I had to take my youngest to meet our new doctor today.  Tomorrow is kinda going to be my break day, Thursday I have to take the older two boys to meet the doctor and hopefully get to Kohl's to find something to wear to the funeral :-(  Then Friday is my doctors appointment (may have to reschedule) and the funeral is in Culpepper.

MrsBoats08
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I'm here, just dealing with unnecessary drama. It's all good :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Xat
by Amanda on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:27 AM
I don't know yet. He is going to email grades out later this week. I don't feel very confident about it though. :(

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

How did your final go?

Quoting Xat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Hope the drama goes away!!! =0)

Quoting MrsBoats08:

I'm here, just dealing with unnecessary drama. It's all good :)

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I hope it comes back good for you!! =0) **Fingers Crossed** =0)

Quoting Xat:

I don't know yet. He is going to email grades out later this week. I don't feel very confident about it though. :(

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

How did your final go?

Quoting Xat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)