Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Plans for December

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

Seems every December is the busiest time of the year for us. 

Do you have lots of plans for December?

Join us in the  Virginia Moms group! 

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Xat
by Amanda on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Before Christmas we will be going to Richmond to see my hubby's family. Christmas day will be spent at home and visiting my family and then my hubby has a birthday just 3 days after Christmas.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Not really until the end of the month

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM
This weekend is dd's bday party, Sunday I want to get our tree up and the decorating done. Next weekend bil is moving here (as in he'll be living with us) from Egypt. The rest of the month will be getting ready for Christmas then the holidays and adjusting to life with another adult living here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM

No plans...just want spring to hurry up

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM

December is a busy month for us. aside from all the holiday hubbub, my oldest's birthday is about a week before xmas. i sent out invites recently and i think this is the first birthday party for either of my girls where almost every single person we invited has said they'll come! i'm amazed, usually out of a dozen invites only 3-4 families with kids end up coming, including my sisters and their boys, so it's always pretty small. i'm glad so many are able to come to this one cos it's her 5th birthday, and that's a sort of milestone :) she seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to birthdays/parties since it's so close to the holidays. we havent' seen soem of these friends in so long, so it'll be nice to catch up with them :) so i'll especially be busy the next few weeks getting allt he prep done for that. i made up the food menu today, and i've started on making masks for the kids (she wants a Batman theme! so i'm making all kinds of superhero masks) and i want to make a backdrop for a wall with a nighttime cityscape on it and make props like comic bubbles with words liek "POW!" and "BAM!" for the kids to take goofy pictures in front of. i also need to get on the ball with her cake! i only have half an idea for that, so i need to keep looking for ideas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN