Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

TV Time!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you watch a lot of tv?

What shows are your favorite?

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

We watch a lot of tv and are always a day behind.

We watch: Dexter, Once Upon a Time, Revolution, Parenthood, Raising Hope, Up All Night, 666 Park Avenue, Glee, Fringe, Grimm, Weeds, Breaking Bad... I think that's it.

We're pretty much up to date with everything except Weeds.  We're a couple season behind on that I think.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Glee, Greys, X factor, Teen Mom 2 Basketball Wives that's all I keep up with right now I think lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Not too much.

I love Grey's, Sunny in Philly, American Horror, The League, Portlandia.  That's about it.

nicki1018
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Oh and Childrens Hospital and NTSF:SD:SUV and American Dad. I really love Adult Swim.

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM

SOA, Revolution, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, True Blood, Wilfred, Vampire Diaries, Raising Hope... hubby likes Arrow but i can't get into it. he's also trying to get into Supernatural but since he has only watched the past 3 or 4 episodes, ever, i am so lost and can't get into it. i need to start at the beginning of the series to understand allt he hows and whys of the show.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Oh yes! I forgot about Wilfred!  We've only seen the first season of that though

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

SOA, Revolution, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, True Blood, Wilfred, Vampire Diaries, Raising Hope... hubby likes Arrow but i can't get into it. he's also trying to get into Supernatural but since he has only watched the past 3 or 4 episodes, ever, i am so lost and can't get into it. i need to start at the beginning of the series to understand allt he hows and whys of the show.

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I forgot about How I met Your Mother and 30 Rock

Lol

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

we haven't gotten very far into it either (although i have no idea hwo long it's been on, we dont' have cable/satellite) but i love that show! when hubs tried telling me about it, i was skeptical. a show about a guy who imagines his neighbor's dog can talk? really? how can that be any fun?? but it had Elijah Wood in it so i was all gung ho to try it ;)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Oh yes! I forgot about Wilfred!  We've only seen the first season of that though

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM
We haven't been watching much lately. We've been so busy. Dh and I do watch our dvr'ed Big Bang Theory before bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I watch a few shows at night..

Sons of Arnarchy

Teenmom

Army wives (when its in season)

and thats prolly about all .. OH and days of our lives during the day :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)