Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Let's go to the Movies!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

What is your all time favorite movie?

What have you seen recently (at home or theater)?

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

My all time favorite is probably The Wizard of Oz

I do have lots of other favorites though, Grease, Can't Hardly Wait, Empire Records...

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Oh and I can't even remember what the last movie I saw in the theater was.  I think I was pregnant with our oldest and saw... The DaVinci Code?  No... I have no idea :-P

Most recently watched here at home was... oh geez! I can't remember that either.  I did watch Promethius!  Oh wait, I guess if we are counting kid movies I did just watch Cars 2 today, lol

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I like Fried Green Tomatoes.

The last movie I watched at home was Norbit.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I have too many favorites!! Lol I guess my all time favorite would be Pretty Woman. Last movie I saw at the theater was I think Saw 5.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I love this one too.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

I guess my all time favorite would be Pretty Woman.  

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

nicki1018
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

All time favorite is Master and Commander.

Last movie I saw in the teather was Hotel Transylvania with the kids.

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM

i always say my favorite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas :) i love Tim Burton and collect anything related to him or especially NBC. recently i've watched Lost Boys, Ted, Devil's Rejects,  Beetlejuice with my girls (along with soem Strawberry Shortcake and Barbie movies, but i don't watch those) hubs and i watched a movie recently that i can't remember the name of, but it was really good. it was about a little boy who makes friends with a girl who just moved to town who has a big imagination, and they have a make-believe world in the woods.

we haven't been to the movies in a looooong while, i can't even remember what the last movie we saw in theaters was.

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM
I can't choose one. I love The Wizard Of Oz, Grease, Dirty Dancing and several others.
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Oh and the last movie I saw was... I think The Avengers. I watched it again with the kids recently.
Xat
by Amanda on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM

My all time favorite is Beauty and the Beast.

The most recent movie I've watched was, you know it has been so long that I have no idea. It has been so long that I can't even remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)