Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I stop to breathe yet?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 10 Replies
The past month has been crazy busy altogether but the past week and a half has been absolutely insane. Last week we replaced the living room carpet and spent the week getting ready for dd's bday party which was Saturday. On Sunday we put up the tree and decorated it. The rest of the week we've spent trying to finish the rest of the decorating and getting ready for my bil's arrival. He came here today from Egypt and he's going to be living with us while he goes to school. (He's single & good looking too ladies haha) Dd also had her 2 year well check today. She's doing well. Still has her heart murmur and she was diagnosed with eczema. She's still small for her age but she's following her own curve and she's healthy so no worries there.

With all this running I haven't even gotten to enjoy my new carpet yet. But maybe soon I'll get to sit and breathe for a few minutes. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Busy!

My middle son has a heart murmur and had eczema.  His eczema has pretty much cleared up although he sometimes gets a bit on his face.

Xat
by Amanda on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM

It's good to hear she is doing well. My youngest will be 2 next month and he has always been small. He just hit 20 lbs but he has been following his own little curve as well.

Hopefully you can be able to relax soon.

bunnywzrd
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Wow, you are busy. We will start being that way in another week or so. Christmas week we have 6 out of 7 days booked up. *sigh*

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

My head started spinning just from reading that, lol I can't imagine how you feel. Glad to hear she's doing well and my dd had eczema too, but has pretty much out grown it. I didn't realize our daughters were the same age, my dd turned 2 in August. =0) I like the part about your bil, lol =0)

HistoryMamaX3
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM
My 5 year old just hit 30 pounds, it was a pretty big deal. Lol Happy, healthy, and growing are all that matter. :-)

We are busy too, it is a crazy time of year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Bil and dd. She ran to him then wouldn't let him put her down. My kids adore him.
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 PM
That's cool. For some reason I was thinking your dd was a little older (3). I can't believe mine is 2 already. The last two years have gone by fast!

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

My head started spinning just from reading that, lol I can't imagine how you feel. Glad to hear she's doing well and my dd had eczema too, but has pretty much out grown it. I didn't realize our daughters were the same age, my dd turned 2 in August. =0) I like the part about your bil, lol =0)

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Time does go by too fast!! :) before u know they'll be teenagers lol

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

That's cool. For some reason I was thinking your dd was a little older (3). I can't believe mine is 2 already. The last two years have gone by fast!

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Eeeeeeek! Lol

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Time does go by too fast!! :) before u know they'll be teenagers lol

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Mombare
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM
My oldest has a heart murmur as well. He is supposed to get an echo every yr, and has to get pre-treated when he gets dental work. But otherwise he is a healthy 19 yo boy.
The younger 2 both have eczema as well. As long as I kept them lotioned up, they are fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)