Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Have you taken the lil ones to see Santa?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM
  • 44 Replies

We're going this weekend, I think I may be just as excited as she is. =0) This is the first year she will go to see him, the past years, she's been a little skidish of people she doesn't know but this year she wants to see him sooo bad. lol I can't wait and will def post pics!! =0) Have you taken your lil one yet, if so post pics!!! =0) How did they do?

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xat
by Amanda on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM

We are going on Saturday.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Cool!! =0) Hope the kids have a good time!! =0)

Quoting Xat:

Xat
by Amanda on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I hope so. A lady from church gave us an invitation for a get together with Santa. Last year we got to see Santa at one of my son's legal advocates office. They loved that because there wasn't many people there and they each got a wrapped present from Santa.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Xat:

chillemi78
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM
We went to Fair Oaks mall last week. My 5 year old loved it and the baby didn't freak out, so I was happy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I would like that better too, since they'd be able to spend more time with him. =0)

Quoting Xat:

I hope so. A lady from church gave us an invitation for a get together with Santa. Last year we got to see Santa at one of my son's legal advocates office. They loved that because there wasn't many people there and they each got a wrapped present from Santa.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Xat:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Did you guys have to wait a long time? I'm hoping when we go it won't be too bad. We're going to Manassas Mall, though.. Glad they loved it and the baby didn't freak out. lol

Quoting chillemi78:

We went to Fair Oaks mall last week. My 5 year old loved it and the baby didn't freak out, so I was happy.

chillemi78
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM
It wasn't bad, but longer than I expected for a weekday. I haven't been to Manassas Mall in a while so I don't know if they have changed Santas, but the one that used to be there never wore his red coat. Just FYI. It just didn't make for the traditional Santa pic.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Did you guys have to wait a long time? I'm hoping when we go it won't be too bad. We're going to Manassas Mall, though.. Glad they loved it and the baby didn't freak out. lol

Quoting chillemi78:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I've been by the mall but I didn't even notice if he had his coat on lol thanks, I hope he does cuz like u said just doesn't make for a traditional one. :) I hope we don't have a long line but I'm sure it will be since its the weekend

Quoting chillemi78:

It wasn't bad, but longer than I expected for a weekday. I haven't been to Manassas Mall in a while so I don't know if they have changed Santas, but the one that used to be there never wore his red coat. Just FYI. It just didn't make for the traditional Santa pic.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting chillemi78:

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM
We went yesterday. We went to Potomac Mills and the wait wasn't bad at all but it was a Monday. Dd was so excited. Until she actually got up there. Lol.
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I'm trying to upload the pic but it's not working.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)