Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

New Years Resolutions?!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 26 Replies
Does anyone have any? Are u good at keeping them??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I usually don't make them because I'm not good at keeping them lol but this year I may try to get a little more healthy and try to tone up an loose weight for myself! Lol :) well see how that goes! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM

No I do not have any but would like to try something new this year, just not sure what it is. lol 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:28 PM

What are you going to try? Changing your eating habits and/or taking some exercise classes?  

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

I usually don't make them because I'm not good at keeping them lol but this year I may try to get a little more healthy and try to tone up an loose weight for myself! Lol :) well see how that goes! Lol

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Probably a little of both, since I can't get away with just changing my eating habits, I need a little exercise too. lol

Quoting virginiamama71:

What are you going to try? Changing your eating habits and/or taking some exercise classes?  

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM

That sounds like a good idea, to do something new this year, something different, it'd be fun, but I'm like u I wouldn't have no idea what? lol

Quoting virginiamama71:

No I do not have any but would like to try something new this year, just not sure what it is. lol 

Kellbel08
by Kelley on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM

i try not to make any bc i usually don't stick with them LOL.... this year i said i'll TRY to quit smoking cigs.. So far not goin to well hahah i went all day yest without a cig and then last night i caved in. I'll keep trying.. Mind over matter....

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I know exactly what you mean. lol I couldnt quit smoking if I tried my hardest. lol It is a very hard habit to kick!! Good Luck!! =0) If I quit I'd blow up like a ballon!! lol

Quoting Kellbel08:

i try not to make any bc i usually don't stick with them LOL.... this year i said i'll TRY to quit smoking cigs.. So far not goin to well hahah i went all day yest without a cig and then last night i caved in. I'll keep trying.. Mind over matter....

Kellbel08
by Kelley on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Thank you! It is so hard to quit. I tend to be on the snippy side hahaa when i don't have one.. That's me saying it nicely haaaa ;) 

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

I know exactly what you mean. lol I couldnt quit smoking if I tried my hardest. lol It is a very hard habit to kick!! Good Luck!! =0) If I quit I'd blow up like a ballon!! lol

Quoting Kellbel08:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Ur welcome! hahaha i know what you mean, i'm the same way lol

Quoting Kellbel08:

Thank you! It is so hard to quit. I tend to be on the snippy side hahaa when i don't have one.. That's me saying it nicely haaaa ;) 

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Kellbel08:

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Just hoping to keep up with what I'm doing :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)