Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Central VA

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hello everyone my name is Rachel I have lived in VA for a couple of years but have been super wrapped up in being busy With work school and taking care of my girls. Ive been told I need to meet some more people. If anyone is near the Prince George, Colonial Heights, Ft Lee area and has kids and is interested in play dates, or even mommy night out. I have two daughter's ages 2 and 6,I'm 27 a single mom .... And feel really silly for writing this but I would like to make local friends that have kids.

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Welcome to the group.. I am in Va Beach

luvmygrls1985
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Thank you! Never been out that way how do you like it?
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Its OK.. we are walking/bikeride distance from the beach so that's always nice in the summer :-)
luvmygrls1985
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:32 PM
I can imagine so I live like 2 he's from there I think and still didn't make it to the beach last year lol
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Welcome to the group 

Mombare
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I'm about an hour north of you in Ashland.  I have a 3 y/o DD as well as a BIG blended family (11 total) but only have 2 here @ home. Would love to get the girls together since my daughter is not very socialized.  She has been basically home with 3 adults and not in any daycare.

LilJenn82
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Wished I lived near u :-( I'm 30 and I have a 2 y/o (boy) and 6 y/o (Girl), Besides my almost 12 y/o (Girl), and 10 y/o (boy)...  When are you 2 b-day's?? My 2 y/o is August 26th and my 6 y/o is October 16th... Even know we cant physically get together for play dates we can be friends on here :-)

luvmygrls1985
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM
That would be great my mother keeps my youngest so she is not that socialized either ....feel free to email me and maybe we can chat and set something up luvmygrls85@gmail.com
luvmygrls1985
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM
@ lilJenn82 I'm all for new friends of any kind. My 6 year old will be 7 in may and the 2 yr old in March. What area of via do you live in?
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Hello!! =0) Welcome to the group!! I'm Mandy, in Manassas with a 2 year old dd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)