Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Are your little ones in any activities/sports?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  • 53 Replies

Do they like it, was it their idea or yours? I was thinking about putting my daughter in dance, but I think I have to wait until she's 3, I think she'll like it and give her a chance to make more friends since she's not in daycare.

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM

My son did martial arts from age 5 to age 7, than he did basketball last year for 2 sessions. He chose what he wanted to do. Now he is unsure of what he wants, maybe run track in the spring, or try soccer. 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

He also did Boy Scouts for 2 years but chose not to sign up again at the end of last year.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Those all sound fun!! =)

Quoting virginiamama71:

My son did martial arts from age 5 to age 7, than he did basketball last year for 2 sessions. He chose what he wanted to do. Now he is unsure of what he wants, maybe run track in the spring, or try soccer. 

careyphotoo
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Dd is 2 1/2 and does and parent and me tumbling class and loves it. She's getting to the point though that I won't need to be there with her. When she turns 3 were looking at maybe putting her in the tiny cheerleaders through the allstar gym she does her tumbling with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep. Rec soccer every season since he was 4 ( which is the start age)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Aw, awesome! =0) From the pic it looks like he really likes it!! =0)

Quoting AleaKat:

AleaKat
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yea he does. Lol

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Aw, awesome! =0) From the pic it looks like he really likes it!! =0)

Quoting AleaKat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I've heard of those classes, but I work full time so I can't take her               =0( Where is the allstar gym?

Quoting careyphotoo:

Dd is 2 1/2 and does and parent and me tumbling class and loves it. She's getting to the point though that I won't need to be there with her. When she turns 3 were looking at maybe putting her in the tiny cheerleaders through the allstar gym she does her tumbling with.

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

my oldest (5) wants to do cheerleading. i know it's really expensive, and my MIL said she'd be able to help us pay for it, so i think we're gonna try. i'd love to get her into theater/drama stuff, too, i think she's a natural for it. i'd liek to get my youngest (3) into gymnastics, i think she'd do well in that 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM

All of it was fun for him. It would be nice if they did not charge so much for activties when they are younger and not yet decided on what they want to do.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Those all sound fun!! =)

Quoting virginiamama71:

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)