Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia beach...

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
First off my name is Jenna. I am looking for people to talk to in the Virginia beach area. I have two small girls. We moved here over a year ago. I'm not very good at making friends but would love to get to know some moms in the area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Welcome Jenna 

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Welcome to the group!
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jenna!  I don't live in VA Beach, but I think there are some ladies in here that do, or at least live in the nearby area. 

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Welcome to the group!! I'm Mandy, we're in Manassas. =)

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Welcome!

Renee02
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Hi Jenna! We are moving to Virginia Beach in April for 3yrs. Hubs is Military. I have a 4yr old and a 7yr old, oldiest in 1st grade and ADHD. I am a stay at home mom. In college to get my Vet Tech degree. So obviously I am looking for friends to trust and hang out with with NO judgements, etc..We will be living in Virginia Beach as of now, if not then a town over or something so still close because we don't want to waste gas. I am rarely on here (well have been lately since moving but after that wont be on much LOL), but on facebook every day if u have that...If so, you can find me under Rene'e Weih (Rene'e Gibbs)..

Jgeorge128
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
My husband is in the military too. I am a stay at home mom too. That's awesome that you are going to school to be a vet tech. I wanted to be a vet at one point when I was younger. School isn't really my thing though. I really admire people who go through schooling especially with kids. I had a Facebook but recently deactivated it. Are you looking forward to moving?

Quoting Renee02:

Hi Jenna! We are moving to Virginia Beach in April for 3yrs. Hubs is Military. I have a 4yr old and a 7yr old, oldiest in 1st grade and ADHD. I am a stay at home mom. In college to get my Vet Tech degree. So obviously I am looking for friends to trust and hang out with with NO judgements, etc..We will be living in Virginia Beach as of now, if not then a town over or something so still close because we don't want to waste gas. I am rarely on here (well have been lately since moving but after that wont be on much LOL), but on facebook every day if u have that...If so, you can find me under Rene'e Weih (Rene'e Gibbs)..

mom24crazykids
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Welcome! Im in Chesapeake. I've got 4 kkids ages 8(boy),6(boy),4(girl), & 8mos(boy). Im a 27yr old sahm and am in the process of getting a business up and running. Im not on here much but you can always pm me if you want to chat.
Rach0307
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Welcome! I'm Rachael, a Navy wife and SAHM to a 3.5 year old boy. I live in Norfolk. PM me if you like, I love meeting new people, chatting and making friends :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee02
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM

School is not my thing either lol. It was only my thing when we had recess LMAO!! BUT I do enjoy this time cuz its doing my dream job. I knew since I was 5yrs old I wanted to be a Vet...BUT then when I got into the field at age 17yrs old, I changed my mind and just do Vet Tech LOL..Our job is hard enough, I rather not do a harder job that I know I cant do lol..But since thee is alot of competition out there with vet clinics they rather see degrees so thats why I went in for college. I will be going back into work when my youngest is in full time schol so that way I dont pay for child care...Hense I am in online school for it..BUT we do hands on as well which is daycare costs lol but easier than full time local school. I prefer local school but it just wouldnt work out..And me having experience in the passed already for 3yrs it helps me in school knowing alot of things already. Yes excited to move...New senery and have the kids grow up next to the beach for 3yrs so thats a plus and experience seeing dolphins/whales, and what not for them too. Just not looking foward to being in another big military town. We are in Colorado Springs which Military pretty much taken over and I rather stay clear from military if all possible..I been a military spouse for almost 8yrs and had great luck up till this unit for last 2yrs nothing but bad experience lol...So hoping things will be alil different but we shall see...Either way, gotta make the best of it.

Quoting Jgeorge128:

My husband is in the military too. I am a stay at home mom too. That's awesome that you are going to school to be a vet tech. I wanted to be a vet at one point when I was younger. School isn't really my thing though. I really admire people who go through schooling especially with kids. I had a Facebook but recently deactivated it. Are you looking forward to moving?

Quoting Renee02:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)