Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Virginia Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 225 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Virginia Moms!

Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around Virginia. 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lanicoop
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my ame is April, I'm 33 and have two kids ( 10,5mos).

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Welcome April

Quoting Lanicoop:

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

mbwadey
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello, I'm Mary Beth and I'm 32 and have 3 kids ages 9 (boy), 7 (girl), and 6(girl).  I grew up in Va Beach and graduated from PA in 99, but when I got married in 2001 the military took us to various different states in the past 11 years.  My husband has recently gotten out of the military and we came bac home...he went to Green Run and graduated in 96.  Of course 11 years later not many of my friends from HS are still in the area and I'm struggling to meet friends....it doesn't make it easy that my kids are no longer "play group" age. Just looking to meet people to hang out with...girls night out...anything.  

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Welcome to the group April!! =) Jump right in!! =)

Quoting Lanicoop:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Welcome to the group Mary Beth!!! =) Jump right in!! =) Glad to have you here and back home in VA!! =)

Quoting mbwadey:

Hello, I'm Mary Beth and I'm 32 and have 3 kids ages 9 (boy), 7 (girl), and 6(girl).  I grew up in Va Beach and graduated from PA in 99, but when I got married in 2001 the military took us to various different states in the past 11 years.  My husband has recently gotten out of the military and we came bac home...he went to Green Run and graduated in 96.  Of course 11 years later not many of my friends from HS are still in the area and I'm struggling to meet friends....it doesn't make it easy that my kids are no longer "play group" age. Just looking to meet people to hang out with...girls night out...anything.  

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Lanicoop:

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Welcome to the group! I also have 3 kids. A 7 year old son, a 6 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.

Quoting mbwadey:

mommywraps
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 30 and have two boys 3 and 6 months.  My name is Maryanne. I always love finding fun free places to go and have a fun with the kids and live near Williamsburg 

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mommywraps:

I am 30 and have two boys 3 and 6 months.  My name is Maryanne. I always love finding fun free places to go and have a fun with the kids and live near Williamsburg 

Rose.Lynn
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Rose. I am a mother of 2 boys (8 years and 13 months). My oldest lives with his father in Stafford. I live in King George. I have lived in the Fredericksburg area since I was 3. I am looking for new friends and people to talk to.

~Rose~

My children are the light of my life. Without them I would have no real purpose for I would find it hard to find the brightness in this dark world.

"Opportunity knocks when you least expect it and if you keep your eyes open and watch for the signs the world can be yours! However, if you keep your eyes closed and ignore the knocking you will lose the best things that life has to offer." -Me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)