Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Virginia Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Virginia Moms!

Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around Virginia. 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Replies (251-253):
MsLacy121314
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2015 at 9:33 PM

My  husband has lived in culpeper his whole life and I have been in culpeper on and off for the last 14 years. We live off Alum Springs Road off 729. my husband wants a yours mine and ours family but i just done know if i want another one. . .especially since he wants a girl and all we have made was boys. . .lol

Quoting dingysfamily:

Welcome to VA .. I'm Suzi and I live in Bealeton, about 13 miles from Culpeper .. depending on where you live in Culpeper.  I'm a good bit older than you though, I'll be 66 next month.  I have a niece that lives in Culpeper, she backs up to Yowell park.  6 boys, must be fun.  Our oldest son has 5 boys; 2 his bio & 3 are steps, but he considers them all his.  My dh & I are a yours, mine & ours .. we have 5 and they are all just 'all ours' and the kids have never used the word step or half when referring to each other, they are just 'my brother or my sister'.  Congratulations on your new marriage!  Hubby & I will celebrate our 30th in March.

Quoting MsLacy121314:

Hello, my name is Elena Lacy. I am a 28 year old female. I got married in December 2014. I have three children of my own. and when i got married i gained three other children. They are all BOYS!! I live in Culpeper VA

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Feb. 7, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Well, that's something you will just have to work out between the two of you, especially since that would mean at least 7 kids.  We only brought 4 into our marriage and then added just 1 ... and we had both sexes to begin with.  You could get yourself a girl  - finally - or you could end up with another boy.  But, if the main object is a baby of your own, that's a totally different story, sex doesn't matter; if you would be trying just in the hopes of having a girl, well I would think twice.  Our reason was we just really wanted a child that was  really one made of 'us', even though we considered the other 4  'ours'.  You need to talk about it and really consider finances.  It wasn't easy for us, especially since we both wanted me to be able to stay home, which I was doing at the time I became pregnant, and I was very lucky to be able to do that the majority of the time our youngest was growing up.  I wish you the very best.

Quoting MsLacy121314:

My  husband has lived in culpeper his whole life and I have been in culpeper on and off for the last 14 years. We live off Alum Springs Road off 729. my husband wants a yours mine and ours family but i just done know if i want another one. . .especially since he wants a girl and all we have made was boys. . .lol

Quoting dingysfamily:

Welcome to VA .. I'm Suzi and I live in Bealeton, about 13 miles from Culpeper .. depending on where you live in Culpeper.  I'm a good bit older than you though, I'll be 66 next month.  I have a niece that lives in Culpeper, she backs up to Yowell park.  6 boys, must be fun.  Our oldest son has 5 boys; 2 his bio & 3 are steps, but he considers them all his.  My dh & I are a yours, mine & ours .. we have 5 and they are all just 'all ours' and the kids have never used the word step or half when referring to each other, they are just 'my brother or my sister'.  Congratulations on your new marriage!  Hubby & I will celebrate our 30th in March.

Quoting MsLacy121314:

Hello, my name is Elena Lacy. I am a 28 year old female. I got married in December 2014. I have three children of my own. and when i got married i gained three other children. They are all BOYS!! I live in Culpeper VA

Amby1330
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:43 PM

i'm Amber. I have two girls. I just moved to King George area from Arizona. I'm 26 years old. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN