Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Welcome to Virginia Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Virginia Moms!

Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around Virginia. 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Replies (231-238):
Alyssia89
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Hello! I'm Alyssia. I have two kids dd 6 and ds 5. We live in Yorktown :)
kittymama2007
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Hello my name is Chira. I'm 28 and have two kids (6 and 7).

MommyHam
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 12:42 AM

I am Karla. I am 28 with a 2 yo daughter and 7 yo step daughter

mechabecca
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 9:21 PM
My name is Rebecca and I'm 22. I have a 2-year-old son and a 1-year-old daughter. We live in Falls Church, VA.
m0onstruk1
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Hello! My name is Sarah, and I am looking for moms in the Roanoke, VA area to connect with. I would love to find other mothers who are interested in joining a play group, or even a walking group for a little exercise while getting the kid(s) out in the fresh air. Please message me if you would be interested in discussing this further, and I look forward to hearing from you!

stacyclement
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Hey ya'll my name is Stacy and I have been retransplanted back in Chesapeake! I have 3 kids a boy age 17 who has aspergers, a girl 12 who is a little fire cracker and a boy 10 who has lots and lots of sensory issues. 

stacyclement
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 4:40 PM

My brothe and sister in law live in Stafford and he's stationed at Quantico

Quoting britta0713:

Hi everyone. Im Brittany, 26 years old. Mom of two girls who are 4 & 5. Looking to meet ther moms in/around my area. I live in Stafford and work on Quantico. Recently divorced and don't have any friends in the area.

M0mmy4ever
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I just wanted to stop in and say Hi! My name is Sara and I am from Chester Va, Born and Raised!  I thought I would just introduce myself since I am new to the group.  I've been a member for 3 years but lost track with life in general so I decide to return and redo my profile. I'm 24, married for a year to my husband. Together we have a 3 yr old daughter Arleigh (Ari) and a 18 month old son Konner,  and are due with our third in november!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)