Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Need some recommendations.

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

Recently moved to Roanoke area. I am in need of follow up cancer treatments. I don't want to just go anywhere. Does anyone have knowledge about a decent cancer doctor or cancer center. Thanks 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I live in Roanoke too and I am sorry to hear that you are battling with cancer. I'm not sure about any cancer centers but Lewis Gale is a really great medical center so I would tell you to call and check with them.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I'm sorry, but I can't help.  I'm not in that area.  I hope you find someone

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Xat is right about Lewis Gale. Um... I'm not near Roanoke anymore but my family still lives down that way. I can ask them. My mother's birth mother (she was adopted but we know her birth family) battled cancer twice. I'll ask where she went. Good luck to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I'm not in the area, but here's a bump for you in case someone else is!! I hope you can find a good one!!!

twosenuf99
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thanks everybody. Finally received a call from Blue Ridge Cancer Center. Had my appointment last week and all is going well. 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Good to hear all is well.

Quoting twosenuf99:

Thanks everybody. Finally received a call from Blue Ridge Cancer Center. Had my appointment last week and all is going well. 

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
That's good.

Quoting twosenuf99:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)