Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope this works!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today my son has an appointment at a prosthetics and orthotics doctor to try to make him some bilateral inserts. I am hoping the inserts help and his legs stop hurting. We have been doing therapy and we have had several tests run but no one can tell us why his legs hurt him so bad. When they hurt he can't even walk he just sits down and cries so I hope these inserts help him a little. His appointment is at 1 today and I can't wait.

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Replies (11-17):
Kellbel08
by Kelley on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM

awee.. Good luck!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Praying it helps.

jaytee
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Aww, poor guy!

How did the appt go?

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

How did the appointment go?

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM

They took impressions to make the inserts but she doesn't know if it will help or not. She said she is going to be aggressive with the first set of inserts he has so the insert is going to have about a half inch heel on it. She said it might help but she thinks there is something going on with his legs that the doctors keep missing.

Quoting jaytee:

Aww, poor guy!

How did the appt go?

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM

They took impressions to make the inserts but she doesn't know if it will help or not. She said she is going to be aggressive with the first set of inserts he has so the insert is going to have about a half inch heel on it. She said it might help but she thinks there is something going on with his legs that the doctors keep missing.

Quoting virginiamama71:

How did the appointment go?

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Hope they figure it out soon.

Quoting Xat:

Quoting jaytee:

Aww, poor guy!

How did the appt go?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)