Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Happy Monday!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 22 Replies

I hope you ladies all have a great Monday and be safe if you have any snow or ice.

Do you all have anything planned for the week?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I volunteered to work tomorrow between that and my son's doctor's appointments I don't have anything else planned.

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:24 AM

i have 3 loads of clothes to fold and countless others that need to be washed. polus dishes. plus sweeping and mopping the kitchen. and vacuuming. i forgot my girls had the day off school today so that sort of puts a damper on all the fantastic ideas i had for cleaning the house today!

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I know how hard it is to clean with the kids home. It seems like I will get one room done and while working on the next they destroy the first. My dh washed some clothes for me I just have to fold them. We moved our washer to the basement and I was trying to help him and the washer moved and it sort of crushed me between it and the wall so my shoulder and chest hurt so he has been doing the clothes so that I don't have to carry the baskets upstairs. I hope you can get some of your cleaning done even though your kids are home.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

i have 3 loads of clothes to fold and countless others that need to be washed. polus dishes. plus sweeping and mopping the kitchen. and vacuuming. i forgot my girls had the day off school today so that sort of puts a damper on all the fantastic ideas i had for cleaning the house today!

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM

omigosh, you poor thing! that's so nice of your husband to help out though :)

Quoting Xat:

I know how hard it is to clean with the kids home. It seems like I will get one room done and while working on the next they destroy the first. My dh washed some clothes for me I just have to fold them. We moved our washer to the basement and I was trying to help him and the washer moved and it sort of crushed me between it and the wall so my shoulder and chest hurt so he has been doing the clothes so that I don't have to carry the baskets upstairs. I hope you can get some of your cleaning done even though your kids are home.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM

He is a sweetie, he got laid off a little over a week ago so he has been helping out a lot at home. I can tell he is bored though. He has re-stained the stairs and is starting to put new flooring in our hallway and has painted the hallway. I hope he finds a new job soon so that he wont be so bored here.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Quoting Xat:

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM

i'm so sorry he was laid off! that's awesome that he's helping out around the house, keeping himself busy, though. i'm pretty sure my husband wouldnt' do that! unless i told him i was going to call my dad to help out with soem work around the hosue, hahaha! he likes my dad, he wouldn't want him to think he was slacking on chores :P

Quoting Xat:

He is a sweetie, he got laid off a little over a week ago so he has been helping out a lot at home. I can tell he is bored though. He has re-stained the stairs and is starting to put new flooring in our hallway and has painted the hallway. I hope he finds a new job soon so that he wont be so bored here.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Quoting Xat:

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM

My hubby hates the idea of anyone working on our house except him. He was upset one day because we had to get my brother to help him work on the gutters. My hubby is terrified of heights so he climbed the ladder and just stood there and wouldn't move so my brother came over and climbed up the ladder and fixed the gutters. Him and my brother get along great so they were joking around with each other the whole time and he got over the fact that he had to ask for help.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

i'm so sorry he was laid off! that's awesome that he's helping out around the house, keeping himself busy, though. i'm pretty sure my husband wouldnt' do that! unless i told him i was going to call my dad to help out with soem work around the hosue, hahaha! he likes my dad, he wouldn't want him to think he was slacking on chores :P

Quoting Xat:

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Quoting Xat:

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Just at work, nothing really planned here, I'm so boring anymore lol

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Lol sometimes being boring is a good thing.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:39 AM

lol True keeps me out of trouble

Quoting Xat:

Lol sometimes being boring is a good thing.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)