Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

What did you ladies have for dinner tonight or plan on having for dinner tonight?

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I ate at work today. My hubby and kids had to come pick me up so we ate there. The kids ate off the salad bar, hubby ate a steak and potato and I at chicken and a potato and the best part is that I didn't have to pay for it. I love my job so much.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:47 PM

chicken salad sandwiches, fruit and yogurt, and apple juice for my son. I drank water.

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I love chicken salad as long as it doesn't have any mayo in it, I prefer it to have ranch dressing.

Quoting virginiamama71:

chicken salad sandwiches, fruit and yogurt, and apple juice for my son. I drank water.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I will have to try it with ranch dressing. I always use  mayo.

Quoting Xat:

I love chicken salad as long as it doesn't have any mayo in it, I prefer it to have ranch dressing.

Quoting virginiamama71:

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I never thought about using the ranch until I started dating my hubby. I use to not touch it because I couldn't stand the test of the mayo in it. One day he wanted to go on a picnic so he made chicken salad and decided to try it with ranch to see how it came out. He liked it and packed it to go with us. After lots of begging he convinced me to try it and I have loved it ever since.

Quoting virginiamama71:

I will have to try it with ranch dressing. I always use  mayo.

Quoting Xat:

Quoting virginiamama71:

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Last night we had pizza

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM

last night i tried making chicken fried steaks again. the first time i made them i didnt' beat them thin enough, and thsi time i beat them too thin. i guess i shoudl probably get a real meat tenderizer instead of using my mortar since it's obviously too heavy for the job. i made creamy noodles and mixed veggies to go with it. (no gravy liek peopel usually do cos i'd be the only oen to eat it so it's pointless to make any)

i have no idea what we're having tonight, i guess i'll pull out chicken since we had red meat last night. 

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Yesterday we went to Chili's. We were stuck waiting around for bil fo get out of class.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Tonight I've got chicken roasting in the oven. I'm also making homemade bread, mixed veggies and probably potatoes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)