Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Vacation is officially booked!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 13 Replies

We are heading to Virginia Beach area on June 22 until the 29th!

I'm kinda nervous about the beach, I haven't been since I was 7 and I don't know how my kids will react to the crowds.

We've been researching things to do and places to eat also.  Since we're vegan we have to plan all our food locations out in advance.  We are staying in a cabin that has a kitchen so we'll be able to cook most of our meals, which is great!

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Awesome!! =) I hope you guys have a good time!!! =) I think we're going on vacation in August, so I have a while lol

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM

sounds fun! we've been to a couple different beaches in the past few years, both for weddings, so we never got much time to play on the beach. we really should go soemtime since the beach is just a couple hours away! even though they had such a short time to spend on the beach, they really loved it :)

Xat
by Amanda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Sounds so exciting! We are suppose to go to Pennsylvania in September. As of right now we aren't sure hopefully we can still go because it will be for our 10 year anniversary.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM

sounds exciting

chillemi78
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Sounds fun!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Enjoy it!
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Thanks everyone :-)

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Were you able to find vegan restaurants in the area?

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

there are a few places with vegan options

I think we found enough places for those times we don't feel like cooking.  A few places in Norfolk too

Quoting virginiamama71:

Were you able to find vegan restaurants in the area?

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

milmil06
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:21 AM
We're going on vaca in June or end of July lol were suppose to go to nags head but now we might be going to Florida or something like that bc it was suppose to be 8-10 of us going to nags head and the only 4 sure is my husband myself our neighbor and his soon to be fiancé lol but she doesn't know that! Hehehe she my neighbor too they bought the house two years ago so it's hard for me not to tell her lol when she brings stuff up or when I want to say smart ass remarks lol but anyways so were trying to figure it out cus my mom is coming out here to watch the kids so we can go on adult vaca! I've never been without both my kids for more then a night :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN