Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

from radford/nrv area

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hi my name is anna I have 2 boys tyler he'll be 8 in april and antonio he'll be 4 in couple weeks, also having my 3rd boy march 1st. I'm from radford/montgomery county just wanted see if any body else around here on this group talk to or do some play dates etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misskriss10
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:38 AM
I live in Roanoke and I have a 14 month old dd but I`m not sure if she`ll be a great play date for your boys lol
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I'm in Manassas with a 2 yo dd. =) Welcome to the group, here's a bump incase someone is in your area!!

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM
There are some Moms from near you.
bunnywzrd
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I'm From Floyd. I have two daughters. Serena is 10 and Miya will be 6 on March 2nd. Miya doesn't do really well with new people but we can talk.

Mommy_Tyler2103
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Lol yea my boys are in wrestling but im not just looking for friends for them im looking for me to lol its great to have some adults to talk to every once in a while.

Quoting misskriss10:

I live in Roanoke and I have a 14 month old dd but I`m not sure if she`ll be a great play date for your boys lol

Mommy_Tyler2103
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I know what you mean my oldest is same way but my 4 year old loves meeting new people and playing with other kids my oldest is shy takes him a while to warm up to anyone.

Quoting bunnywzrd:

I'm From Floyd. I have two daughters. Serena is 10 and Miya will be 6 on March 2nd. Miya doesn't do really well with new people but we can talk.

misskriss10
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Haha that's why I have to get on here. I'm a SAHM so I go crazy being at home all day.

Quoting Mommy_Tyler2103:

Lol yea my boys are in wrestling but im not just looking for friends for them im looking for me to lol its great to have some adults to talk to every once in a while.

Quoting misskriss10:

Mommy_Tyler2103
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Where you from? I was born and raised in montgomery county, went to Auburn high.

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

There are some Moms from near you.

Mommy_Tyler2103
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM

yea me to, i go to school but my classes are online so basically im so busy with the kids and school but every once in a while i need get out of house or ill go crazy lol.

Quoting misskriss10:

Haha that's why I have to get on here. I'm a SAHM so I go crazy being at home all day.

Quoting Mommy_Tyler2103:

Quoting misskriss10:

misskriss10
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Same here. I only go to class once a week and the rest are online so I barely ever leave the house.

Quoting Mommy_Tyler2103:

yea me to, i go to school but my classes are online so basically im so busy with the kids and school but every once in a while i need get out of house or ill go crazy lol.

Quoting misskriss10:

Quoting Mommy_Tyler2103:

Quoting misskriss10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)