Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

How was

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 13 Replies
Your day? Ready for Friday?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Not as expected. Roads were flooded so I had to take 2 detours, one there was no sign to alert drivers that the road was flooded until we go almost to the end, than had to u-turn and find another route and everyone was taking that road, so it took 30 minutes to get thru one  light and another 20 to get thru another. I ended up getting to work alot later cause I decided to treat myself to breakfast at Panera.smile mini

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Was a normal day for me somewhat I guess. lol I'm always ready for Friday!!! =)

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM

yesterday was okay. tonight we have Family Pizza and Movie night at the girls' school! the upper grades (my girls are in the preschool program) doa  school-wide book reading program, where they all read the same book, then when they finish they have the movie night! their book thsi year is Nim's Island. my girls have never seenit and i always htought it looked cute, so it shoudl be a good night :) my girls are very excited to have popcorn! hahahaha!

i need to see if the Home Depot kid workshop is tomorrow, i think they do the first Saturday of every month. we haven't done a workshop since before xmas, and i'm itching to get my build on with the girls!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

My son and I have  always enjoyed their workshops.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

i need to see if the Home Depot kid workshop is tomorrow, i think they do the first Saturday of every month. we haven't done a workshop since before xmas, and i'm itching to get my build on with the girls!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM

did they have a workshop today?

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Xat
by Amanda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM

My day is going okay. Hubby found a part time job he can work until he can find something better. Hopefully it will be enough to at least keep us afloat until he finds a new job.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM

This is great news!!

Quoting Xat:

My day is going okay. Hubby found a part time job he can work until he can find something better. Hopefully it will be enough to at least keep us afloat until he finds a new job.

Xat
by Amanda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It is. We were in bed last night when the manager called asking him to start today. It was almost 11 last night and we rarely get calls that late so at first I thought something was wrong but was excited when I found out it was for a job.

Quoting virginiamama71:

This is great news!!

Quoting Xat:

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM

yes! they made Valentine's holders :) they have a little hole in the back so you can hang them up, so after Valentine's day is over they can use them to hold special little trinkets :) next month's workshop is a wooden car!

Quoting virginiamama71:

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:28 PM

this is good.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

yes! they made Valentine's holders :) they have a little hole in the back so you can hang them up, so after Valentine's day is over they can use them to hold special little trinkets :) next month's workshop is a wooden car!

Quoting virginiamama71:

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN