Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Report Cards

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 13 Replies

Have your children bought home their report cards?

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM

My son had 3 B's and 2 C's and still a perfect attendance. 

MommyandBecca
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is in kindergarden and brought home all s's and has missed 2 days
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:01 PM

great job

Quoting MommyandBecca:

My daughter is in kindergarden and brought home all s's and has missed 2 days

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

my girls are in preschool and we have parent/teacher conferences where i'll get to see their progress sheets and see hwo well both are doing with their goals. my youngest's goal was to write her name, and she has finally done that :) my oldest's goal was to learn to read soem words, and she does know a lot more sight words than i thought she would! she has a few books memorized so she loves to "read" to us :) so i'm sure their progress reports will reflect that, plus they get their schoolwork sent home regularly so i can see the progress they make myself.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, he got all A's or equivalent

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM

way to go

Quoting SabrinaLC:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM

this is very good. :-)

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

my girls are in preschool and we have parent/teacher conferences where i'll get to see their progress sheets and see hwo well both are doing with their goals. my youngest's goal was to write her name, and she has finally done that :) my oldest's goal was to learn to read soem words, and she does know a lot more sight words than i thought she would! she has a few books memorized so she loves to "read" to us :) so i'm sure their progress reports will reflect that, plus they get their schoolwork sent home regularly so i can see the progress they make myself.

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Thanks! I was pretty excited about it :-)  I worry about him doing well since he's so much younger than everyone else.

Quoting virginiamama71:

way to go

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

Xat
by Amanda on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

They did. My oldest had two C's (in spelling and reading), a couple B's and the rest were A's. I can't remember how many days he has missed (he has lots of doctors appointments that cause him to either miss school or go in late).

My daughter doesn't get letter grades yet but on her report card it states that she has mastered everything she needs to to pass kindergarten and has out-standings on everything else. She had perfect attendance for the last semester.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM

this is good. :-)

Quoting Xat:

They did. My oldest had two C's (in spelling and reading), a couple B's and the rest were A's. I can't remember how many days he has missed (he has lots of doctors appointments that cause him to either miss school or go in late).

My daughter doesn't get letter grades yet but on her report card it states that she has mastered everything she needs to to pass kindergarten and has out-standings on everything else. She had perfect attendance for the last semester.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)