Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Touching Base:

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

Sorry have not wrote in a while last time my cousin had just passed me and my daughter did not tend her funeral Sunday before Xmas Brittany got a cold day after Xmas I got a cold her funeral was that Thursday the 27th my sister and youngest nephew went said she was put away nice so sad she passed 3 months and a day to my sisters birthday she passed December  19th I will never forget that day and also 3 days before my oldest niece's birthday.

Find out last week our cousin on my mom's side passed January 21st her daugher had called my sister but  her grandson had her cellphone left a message I read her obiturary online funeral Janurary 28th I do not know how many of you live in Roanoke, Va but do you think I our children get enough days out of school, I say no even though Brittany who is special needs graduates in May I rememebr we got more days out and they hardly get out early.

So Roanoke moms let me know what you think about this how do you feel about them going on real cold windy days I say thank God Patrick Henry and William Fleming are not campus style no more I feel sorry for those in college

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Thanks for being in touch. Hope your family is doing well.

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I'm sorry for your losses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for updating us.

I am not in Roanoke

Xat
by Amanda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I'm sorry for all of your losses.

I live in Roanoke and they have definitely cut back on how many days they get off. I was really shocked that school wasn't closed the other day it was so cold and windy. My son's teacher even said that she was expecting for the schools to be closed. My kids are in elementary school and and the school is an open campus so they have to walk outside to go from one class to another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)