Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my son is still sick.  He has gotten sick 3 times since 5:30am.  

Dh bought him some pediatlyte and he's been drinking that.  So far it has stayed down but I don't want him to drink so much too quickly.  

I've been asking questions online trying to figure out what I can do for him, how long it's going to last, etc and I keep getting these "horror" stories.  I've been told to call the doctor, and that he might need to go to the hospital.

It's freaking me out.  I already feel like a crap mom because I'm hiding in the basement/playroom with my other two boys and now people are telling me he may need to be hospitalized?  

I don't know what the point of this post is.  I'm just so upset right now.  I have bad anxiety and this stupid vomiting phobia.  I was already told by someone that I'm hurting my children by not having my anxiety treated.  I'm just so sad about this whole situation.

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (11-13):
dfollin
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Quoting SabrinaLC:

Please keep us posted and my prayers are with you all.
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/dfollin
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Two doses of antibiotics into him....

Hopefully he has stopped vomiting and will be doing better today.  

My mom is suppose to come hang out with me today, for mental support, because Dh went back to work.

I don't want to send him back to school.  I hate seeing my babies so sick.

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM
(HUGS)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)