Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Make up your own..

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 19 Replies

Today is make up your own holiday. How awesome. lol If you could make your own holiday what would it be and why??

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I'll have to think on this one lol I know it would be something fun, and you def would get a day off of work!!! lol

MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this

National Day Off For Moms Day. we eat everywhere for free, you get a free clothing item at your favorite retail store, the grocery store will let you get a free bag of milano cookies that you get to eat all by yourself, and you can schedule a free spa day along with a voucher for free childcare on any day you choose, cos you'll be too busy eating out and shopping and eating cookies all by yourself! one day a year isn't enough anyway ;)

Xat
by Amanda on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I would love this holiday.

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

National Day Off For Moms Day. we eat everywhere for free, you get a free clothing item at your favorite retail store, the grocery store will let you get a free bag of milano cookies that you get to eat all by yourself, and you can schedule a free spa day along with a voucher for free childcare on any day you choose, cos you'll be too busy eating out and shopping and eating cookies all by yourself! one day a year isn't enough anyway ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Either sex all day or parents day off or smoke pot day where for a whole day it's legal for everyone. It's probably good I'll never be in charge to make on ha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I will ask my older brother, but I believe there is a national pot smoking day. I remember a few years ago he attended something like this downtown on the National Mall.

Quoting nicki1018:

Either sex all day or parents day off or smoke pot day where for a whole day it's legal for everyone. It's probably good I'll never be in charge to make on ha.

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM

That sounds like it would be an awesome day!! I am def down for it!! lol

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM

lol sounds like a good relaxing day!!! =)

Quoting nicki1018:

angelay87
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I can't top the national day off for moms idea.  That's an awesome one!

MyMysMommie819
by Mandy on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I agree!!! lol

Quoting angelay87:

I can't top the national day off for moms idea.  That's an awesome one!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Sounds like a great holiday!! :-)

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN