Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a "decorator"?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 8 Replies

Is your house decorated or just kinda thrown together?

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Im thinking of redoing my half bath.  I right now have it done in shabby chic but since Target doesn't sell that stuff anymore I'm thinking of switching to something else.

Kellbel08
by Kelley on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Decorated. Each room is different. But everything in the room pretty much feeds off of eachother with colors, shapes, themes ;) 

bunnywzrd
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Thrown together. We don't decorate here. LOL

Rach0307
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
More thrown together. We rent though, so decorating to me just means throwing some pictures on the wall, lol. When we eventually buy a house, I plan to go all out :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
thrown together. I am painting this year so I may try to decorate afterwards.
LoveonHollySt
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:16 AM

A little of both if that is possible.  We are blended family and I had a whole apartment full of stuff before we lived together and so did he.  But we are both into the woods, woodland animals and natural colors so it kind of works out at least in the living areas.  The bedrooms are def. thrown together especially our room.  We rent too so I really don't see the point in doing a whole heck of a lot.  Alot of what needs/should be done are things the landlord really needs to get a start on.  We refuse to do his job for him but that is another post all together.

Redwall
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:18 PM

The only toom I'm not happy with is our living room.  It looks like a college student decorated it.  The rest of my house I LOVE!  I have no sense of color to speak of.  I've too many plants and refuse to get rid of them.  I'd LOVE to have a decorator.

Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 12:49 AM

decorated, i think anyway haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)