Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 16 Replies

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM

We'll be getting groceries either this evening or tomorrow morning.

We'll probably work outside in the yard tomorrow and then...

Sunday morning Dh has to work for a little bit, then I have a hair appointment at 2

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Working at my job. I will be taking my oldest nieces pictures on Saturday then on Sunday I have my first Miche party with some friends of mine!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Sounds busy!

Enjoy your weekend :-)

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Working at my job. I will be taking my oldest nieces pictures on Saturday then on Sunday I have my first Miche party with some friends of mine!!

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Laundry and cleaning this evening

Tomorrow I am going for emissions test, my son has a flag football game, than grocery shopping.

Sunday I hope to relax and the weather will be nice so we can go to the park.

TJ_Jasons_mummy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Hubby arrived home in the early hours today. So we have to drop of his rental car and i think we are taking my youngest to the air and space up at Dulles. 

Saturday Jason has a Tball game. Im not sure if he wants to go. The coach man handled him on mondays practice and he refused to  go  to practice on wednesday.

Sunday we are heading to Richmond for comiccon and to the Richmond battlefield.  

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Whats up with the coach...its just Tball.

have fun at the Air & space museum.

Quoting TJ_Jasons_mummy:

Hubby arrived home in the early hours today. So we have to drop of his rental car and i think we are taking my youngest to the air and space up at Dulles. 

Saturday Jason has a Tball game. Im not sure if he wants to go. The coach man handled him on mondays practice and he refused to  go  to practice on wednesday.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I hope the party goes well.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

TJ_Jasons_mummy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I wasn't to happy with the coach grabbing him. He freaked out. He was kicking and screaming when the coach had in up in the air. His been doing stranger danger at karate.  He went into panic mood as he doesnt know the coach that well. 

Quoting virginiamama71:

Whats up with the coach...its just Tball.

have fun at the Air & space museum.

Quoting TJ_Jasons_mummy:

GabbyGirlsMommy
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Tomorrow Comcast is coming to install cable. Then maybe we will run errands.

Sunday we are going to kings dominion, we bought season passes this year and I'm super excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Have fun at Kings Dominion.
Quoting GabbyGirlsMommy:

Tomorrow Comcast is coming to install cable. Then maybe we will run errands.

Sunday we are going to kings dominion, we bought season passes this year and I'm super excited!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN