Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Laughable morning!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Did you get a laugh in to start your day?

Options:

YES! KIDS ARE HILARIOUS

NO! NOW IM SAD

...too early for laughs

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 0

Okay so my 3 year old (zay) was sleep on the couch, and my 2 yr old (kaleb) and my boyfriends son kaden (3) were on the couch with me, I put my 5 month old keith, in his walker, and was letting him play, well he kept going over to zay and was messing with him, he thought it was the best thing in the world watching a sleeping person twitch because he was hitting him and pulling on him, well he looks at us on the couch and smiles real big, then yanks zay's hair...he woke up that time lmao. Keith thought is was the funniest thing in the world...we all did!! I love my kids, they always make me laugh, even while i am feeling like crap!! And that is just 1 thing that has been funny this morning! They just might be going outside to play earlier than I was expecting if they keep behaving like this!! 

How has your morning with your children been? 

**Tia**

by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:16 AM

my girls' shenanigans always put me in a good mood :) i am NOT a morning person, but my girls are ready for anything as soon as the sun starts lighting up the sky, so i kind of have no choice but to be up and play along with them. the other morning i was singing Bohemian Rhapsody while they brushed their teeth (okay, i admit it, i sing almost every morning while they brush...) so while i did their hair i put the Muppets version of that song on and we sang and danced to it, then i pulled up the Wayne's World version and we listened to that, too. i like starting my day with silliness :) 

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on May. 30, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Nothing great this morning.

My son has a full body rash so I'm frustrated about that.  We'll have to go back to the doctors office, we were just there last week on Tuesday.

xmkj2011
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

OMG! I am sorry to hear that! I hope he is feeling better soon! I hate when babies are sick, well if you dont mind let us know how he is doing! Hope all goes well! 

Quoting SabrinaLC:

My son has a full body rash so I'm frustrated about that.  We'll have to go back to the doctors office, we were just there last week on Tuesday.

**Tia**

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on May. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Doctor said it's a viral rash.

Last Tuesday when we were there the doctor said he had strep, without testing.  But now that we've got this rash, I'm thinking it may have been fifths disease and not strep. 

Quoting xmkj2011:

OMG! I am sorry to hear that! I hope he is feeling better soon! I hate when babies are sick, well if you dont mind let us know how he is doing! Hope all goes well! 

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

xmkj2011
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Awww, im so sorry! I hope he feels better soon! That has to suck. Just try to let him relax as much as possible, and just be there for him!! Im glad you got him seen!! I hope that he dont have fifths disease!! Poor baby! I wish you all the best, and hope that you all feel better very soon!!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Doctor said it's a viral rash.

Last Tuesday when we were there the doctor said he had strep, without testing.  But now that we've got this rash, I'm thinking it may have been fifths disease and not strep. 

Quoting xmkj2011:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

**Tia**

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on May. 30, 2013 at 9:32 PM
"I am nakey!" "I nakey too!" *giggles* That's what I heard this morning from my 5 & 2 year olds after they stripped off their jammies and proceeded to run around in their underwear/diaper cackling with glee.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)