Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am high risk with my first pregnancy and Feeling really stressed out right now because I have a Verizon bill due and never received it due to the post office. My fiancee never received the birthday card from his family that they told him they sent. I we go about a week or so with no mail then we get a couple of pieces for not what we are expecting. Please help me figure out how to relieve my stress to protect my daughter who is due December 20, 2013

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaMaLaLa369
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

does verizon have online bill pay? i would set that up with as many differnt bills as you can. if you have a calendar, either aphysical one or an electronic one, i would put reminder sin for when your bills are due. they all shoudl be due on the same day each month, so mark your calendar a few days before each are due and then you'll be set :)

in the meantime, tell verizon you've had a problem with your mail not getting to you, they MIGHT let it slide this once by a few days. but really it's your responsibility to make sure the bill is paid whether it gets to you in the mail in time or not.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Has this always been an issue with not getting other bills or mail? I have ebill with Verizon.
Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM

They have online bill pay but I use money orders so I have to mail it in because we don't have bank accounts or credit cards

Quoting MaMaLaLa369:

does verizon have online bill pay? i would set that up with as many differnt bills as you can. if you have a calendar, either aphysical one or an electronic one, i would put reminder sin for when your bills are due. they all shoudl be due on the same day each month, so mark your calendar a few days before each are due and then you'll be set :)

in the meantime, tell verizon you've had a problem with your mail not getting to you, they MIGHT let it slide this once by a few days. but really it's your responsibility to make sure the bill is paid whether it gets to you in the mail in time or not.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM

No this is the first time I haven't got a bill and it's just getting worst with our other mail

Quoting virginiamama71:

Has this always been an issue with not getting other bills or mail? I have ebill with Verizon.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I would remember the date the bill would normally be there and note the date it is due. Write the account # down and if it does not show up by that date, contact Verizon to get the amount due and mail it than.
Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

No this is the first time I haven't got a bill and it's just getting worst with our other mail

Quoting virginiamama71:

Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Okay I appreciate the help thanks

Quoting virginiamama71:

I would remember the date the bill would normally be there and note the date it is due. Write the account # down and if it does not show up by that date, contact Verizon to get the amount due and mail it than.
Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Quoting virginiamama71:

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Have you talked to the Post Office about why you aren't receiving your mail?
Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Yes and they wrote up a complaint 

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

Have you talked to the Post Office about why you aren't receiving your mail?

SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your mail.

Maybe you could go in to the post office early in the day and just pick it up.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Thanks and I might have too

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your mail.

Maybe you could go in to the post office early in the day and just pick it up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)