Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to School!

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 15 Replies

It's almost time ladies!

How many of you have kiddos heading back?

How many of you are heading off to school?

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM

My middle dude is gonna be going to am kindergarten and then my oldest is heading into 2nd grade!

We've almost got everything ready for them to start.  Just a few things left to grab.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:04 PM

My son does not go back until the day after Labor Day. We were in Target today and saw they have all the stuff out but have not bought anything yet.

When do they go back in your area? 

BeachyBreeze81
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter will be going to first grade in September. I'm waiting on our supply list to get here, so that we can start shopping!:)

minnabird
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:37 AM

i have three going back....we start August 12

TJ_Jasons_mummy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Both boys are heading to school in September. 

Im planning on going back to school. 

motamaid
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
My oldest starts 2nd grade after Labor Day. Yeah it makes me sad to see the stores have supplies out
Mombare
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Of my kids at home, nobody goes to school this yr. My oldest is out of s chool, and the toddler won't be starting until AT LEAST next yr. All depends on if I can talk the school system to give us a waiver. Tori's birthday is 12 days past the cut off. I'm hoping to either homeschool for kindergarten, or if we get the waiver, she will stsrt regular school after Labor Day 2014.
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM

They go back at the end of August

Quoting virginiamama71:

My son does not go back until the day after Labor Day. We were in Target today and saw they have all the stuff out but have not bought anything yet.

When do they go back in your area? 

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

mcsweetly
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:13 PM
My daughter starts kindergarten in August and I an kind of sad about it :( Not ready and this summer has flown by!
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 21, 2013 at 5:11 PM
is she excited?
Quoting mcsweetly:

My daughter starts kindergarten in August and I an kind of sad about it :( Not ready and this summer has flown by!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)