Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

are there any.....

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 8 Replies
real work at home jobs?? does anyone work from home or can point me in the right direction?? thanks in advance!
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM

There are some companies that hire people to do customer services jobs from home.

Other than that most people do direct sales.

If you have experience in technology you can look into being a virtual assistant.

minnabird
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:20 PM

ive been looking too.  I used to work as a MT at home for about 10 years, but just kinda got burnt out with it.   Its hard to really know which ones are just scams with all the virtual this and that jobs, sales jobs, etc.  I know i would not be good in sales, but think id do fine in customer service, but just a matter of figuring out who's for real and not....good luck! 

motamaid
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Daycare
DixieL
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Vegas, and I would love to find a job like that too. The only jobs I have found is where you send money in and you don't hear back again. I learned my lesson the first time. Lol.

chillemi78
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:21 AM
It requires some outside activity, but Avon is a legit independent sales gig. Minimal start up fee, last I knew it was $10. And you don't owe them money until after you have distributed product and collected money from your customers.
D.KINGDAVIS
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I had been considering Avon but living in such a small town I figured it would be hard to sell

Quoting chillemi78: It requires some outside activity, but Avon is a legit independent sales gig. Minimal start up fee, last I knew it was $10. And you don't owe them money until after you have distributed product and collected money from your customers.
chillemi78
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
It can be good because it's no pressure. People won't get worn out from sales parties and such.You pass out brochures, they look and can call with questions or orders and you deliver.

Quoting D.KINGDAVIS: I had been considering Avon but living in such a small town I figured it would be hard to sell

Quoting chillemi78: It requires some outside activity, but Avon is a legit independent sales gig. Minimal start up fee, last I knew it was $10. And you don't owe them money until after you have distributed product and collected money from your customers.
smfox
by Shannon on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:30 AM
My niece works from home doing customer service. I think it's for Comcast.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN