Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virginia Moms Virginia Moms

Virginia Mom and grandma

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:35 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was born and raised in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I still live here after 52 years and probably always will. I have four grown children who were also born here and are now scattered in different areas of the country. I am also the proud grandparent of 3 grandsons and a granddaughter. I was excited to discover "Cafe Mom" has a local group as I enjoy the idea of feeling at least miles wise close to women who enjoy "Cafe Mom" as much as I do. Thank you so much for letting me join the group. :-)

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Hi there!  I was born & raised in MD, but moved to VA at age 23 & I just turned 65 last month, so I do consider myself a Virginian.  My kids were all raised here, and all but one was born here & he was 4 months old when we moved here.  I live in Fauquier County.  I love VA.  3 of our kids still live here; our youngest actually still at home, 2 within a couple of miles and then 2 live in Florida.  We  have 16 living grandkids and 2 angel grandbabies and 1 great grandbaby.  Life is just merrily moving on in this family! Have you joined any other groups on CM?

chipper87
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Hi neighbor! In the valley :)
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM

No, not really in the valley; we live in Fauquier County.

andremaleamy2
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Hi neighbor! I live in Roanoke!
Phyllis1950123
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Hi my name is Phyllis I am from Christiansburg Va. where u from? I am married with children and grandsons.

Phyllis

Phyllis1950123
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Hi I am Phyllis I am new I am from christiansburg va. How are u today

Phyllis

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)