Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Ohio Mom Exchange

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Ohio could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
elisesmom922
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

i liked and shared your FB page!!

Quoting cardingtonlizzy:

Well I'm in Central Ohio and I recently started making hairties for cheer and such.  Custom colors are available. One hairtie or set of clips is $7, there is a discount for orders of 12 or more :) Check out my FB page

https://www.facebook.com/PiratePretties

Daisypath - (ywCW)Ticker id: wxXo
elisesmom922
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Can you do animal ones with the eyes on top? And mohawks?

Quoting Becky357:

Fedora or if done in single color can be shaped like a cowboy hat

Daisypath - (ywCW)Ticker id: wxXo
Higgymom0803
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 1:50 AM
I have a basket full of girls 3-12 month fall and winter clothes. My daughter was born August 2011 if that helps. It's almost all Carter's brand. I can send pictures to anyone interested. I'm just north of Cincinnati. Butler county.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSusieQ045
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Do you still have the beds by any chance?

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

In a week or two we should be moving if all goes well. I've been living with my MIL for the past year and have very little of my own so I need a lot of household items!

Some things I know I'm going to need.

• Queen and Full sized bed. A toddler bed as well. (This is for me, Dh, DD, and DS. )
  • End tables
  • A comfortable rocker or glider. Nothing that is just wood because that's too uncomfortable and my DS likes me to rock him for hours!
  • TV stand
  • Kitchen utensils, pots pans, pot holders, and anything else really.
  • Towels and other linen.

Here's the rub, I can't pick anything up until I move because I have no way to store stuff in my current place. So if you have something I can use and can hold onto it for 2 weeks I'd appreciate it. The apartment we are moving to is being refurbished and then after that (I think) it is ours.

I am in the Waverly/Chillicothe area.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalemWitchChild
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Reread my post. This is a want/need list. Not an offer.

Quoting MamaSusieQ045:

Do you still have the beds by any chance?

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

In a week or two we should be moving if all goes well. I've been living with my MIL for the past year and have very little of my own so I need a lot of household items!

Some things I know I'm going to need.

• Queen and Full sized bed. A toddler bed as well. (This is for me, Dh, DD, and DS. )
  • End tables
  • A comfortable rocker or glider. Nothing that is just wood because that's too uncomfortable and my DS likes me to rock him for hours!
  • TV stand
  • Kitchen utensils, pots pans, pot holders, and anything else really.
  • Towels and other linen.

Here's the rub, I can't pick anything up until I move because I have no way to store stuff in my current place. So if you have something I can use and can hold onto it for 2 weeks I'd appreciate it. The apartment we are moving to is being refurbished and then after that (I think) it is ours.

I am in the Waverly/Chillicothe area.

MaskedMomma
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:26 AM

these could help, our baby girl is going to be born on sept 10th. We're in stark county though...

Quoting Higgymom0803:

I have a basket full of girls 3-12 month fall and winter clothes. My daughter was born August 2011 if that helps. It's almost all Carter's brand. I can send pictures to anyone interested. I'm just north of Cincinnati. Butler county.

fm4christ
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Hey :)  I saw your post & thought it was neat that your in Fairport.  I live in Mentor.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

This is in Fairport (northeast Ohio). I will ship but I will quote each individual person for that considering the awkward size. :)

liveforever
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quoting scrapinmamaK:

DRYER! Works great! I was given a brand new one! $50 it's yours!

What part of Ohio are you in? We could use a new one.

DirtyHippyMama
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Vera Bradley bag $20
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froggynow3
by Rachel on Sep. 13, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I am in cincinnati and could use a sit n stand stroller. I desperately have been looking for one for a decent price and it seems that everyone in the fair world is buying them!! I have a 4 year old whose legs hurt if he walks much, and a 2 year old who still sits in the stroller a lot when  we go places.. anyone has one for a fair price please let me know

also I am going through my basement and I will have random things for boy and girl.. I will post as I find them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)