Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
  • 340 Replies

waveWelcome to Ohio Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Ohio Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Ohio Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Replies (1-10):
itsblissmas
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm itsblissmas and I have 2 little boys. I grew up in Ohio and lived there most of my life. I'm happy to see this group exists!

bouncing

Misha1204
by Misha on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I am a single mom to a 7yr. old. I just turned 31. I've lived in Ohio all my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Hi, my name is Tianna and I'm a SAHM. I've lived in Ohio my whole life and don't really ever see moving. I have 2 daughters Mia and Emma and am due with our third the end of September. My husband and I have been married almost 6 years. 

Honey_Comb
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Hi! My name is Ashley and I'm 26 years old. I am happily married to my best friend. We have been married 5 years on the 11th of this month! We have been together 8 years. I am a stay at home mom. We have two beautiful daughters, Miika (5) and Anyana (3). I am also currently 30 weeks pregnant with our third girl. I'm in northeast Ohio and would love to get to know you all and find people in my area who share my interests!

parkersmama08
by Jerra on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Jerra, I'm 26 and mom to two boys- Parker is 4 years old and Keaton is 15 months. I live in NW Ohio (Toledo) and I have been a stay at home mom since my oldest was born but I am looking to start my career shortly. Can't wait to get to know you all and maybe make friends with moms in my area!

Honey_Comb
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Welcome! We were hoping for a boy this time around (we have 2 girls) but God said no boys for us. We have our dog though. He's our son. =) I love their names!

Quoting parkersmama08:

Hi! I'm Jerra, I'm 26 and mom to two boys- Parker is 4 years old and Keaton is 15 months. I live in NW Ohio (Toledo) and I have been a stay at home mom since my oldest was born but I am looking to start my career shortly. Can't wait to get to know you all and maybe make friends with moms in my area!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Welcome ladies.

parkersmama08
by Jerra on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Thanks! I've always wanted a girl but I think that's probably not in the cards for us LOL. Nice to meet you.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Welcome! We were hoping for a boy this time around (we have 2 girls) but God said no boys for us. We have our dog though. He's our son. =) I love their names!

Quoting parkersmama08:

Honey_Comb
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Nice to meet you too!! I look forward to getting to talk to you more!

Quoting parkersmama08:

Thanks! I've always wanted a girl but I think that's probably not in the cards for us LOL. Nice to meet you.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Quoting parkersmama08:

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Hi!I'm Tracy and I have an only boy who is 9.I  live in Seneca County.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)